McKinney Texas pool party?

by Marvin Shilmer 305 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

If you want to TALK about a group of people you KNOW nothing about and say things from inaccurate references and not a knowledgeable source then you show your true colors or lack of.....

This thread is about the Texan pool party - it's not about Black youths in general or white cops in general.

So far, all posters on this thread know about as much as each other, i.e. whatever the media has reported.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    black truth? Sigh.... My head hurts all over again. What is that? Is it different from white truth? Or asian truth? Or cat truth? Or flower truth? Has it ever occurred to you that your more obsessed with race than anyone around you, that maybe your the problem?
  • Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

Wait wait wait, this might be golden.

realtalk are you Paulo?

because if you're Paulo, let's review:

you make posts k. Your posts violated posting guidelines which Simon removed and then provided to you to follow in a pm. You rebelled against this authority instead of respecting it and got banned. Instead of learning your lesson you come back and continue to disrespect it.

So let's say Simon were a cop, and you were menacing at a store. Simon tells your leave and you don't, he makes you leave physically. Then while talking to those at the store you walk back in angry and making a scene again - where is his hand gonna go? To his firearm, because you came BACK and will now be arrested.

The irony here is palpable, you are demonstrating the very behavior that is causing so much trouble.

• Simon
    Simon

It's always amazing how, when someone is deleted for the nth time, yet another new account immediately pops up with a brand spanking new random email address, claims to be nothing at all to do with the other poster but starting their posting journey by making personal attacks toward me on the exact same subject.

Of course it could just be coincidence ... but more likely the same obsessive clown who simply can't let things go and can't stand to have someone voice an opinion different to theirs without trying to harassing them for it, regardless of the fact that the opinion has been proven right (or maybe because of it).

I don't care how many time some people scream and bleat that they are being suppressed, wah wah wah. If you don't stick to the posting guidelines then you and your posts are liable to be deleted and at a certain point you'll be deleted whenever you appear just for being 'you'.

People are given many chances but like a moron wilfully ignoring a cop they just won't stick to the rules.

• violias
    violias

Finally the mother with the 3 children who was accused of starting a fight speaks out

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/06/16/mckinney-mom-from-pool-party-video-speaks-this-is-not-about-black-white/

• violias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit