BILL BOWEN

by crawdad2 87 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi prisca!.............. i am????............. omg!!!!!............ oh well.......

ps......... who is spanking jehovah's witnesses?............ god, or satan?........... or both?

Edited by - crawdad2 on 6 July 2002 23:44:48

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hey bill bowen............. are you a jw?............. do you believe in fixing the organization?......... what are your views?

i know,.......... i'm not qualified to receive an answer....

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

*yawn* this is getting old

why am i clicking on this thread anyways????

bah!

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hey bill bowen,................ wouldn't it be nice if the gov body was removed, into jail......... for conspiracy....and their lawerys too.............and all their buildings were sold.....to pay for victims lawsuits.........and there was no more watchtower magazine, cause all the young men who slaved at the factories were set free, cause they had to sell the factorys to pay law suits.......... and all jw congregations became "independant".............. they could go any spiritual direction they would like to try........... do you think that might help with the molestation problem?............... please don't be afraid to answer bill........

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Crawdad,you blew your credibility on this thread,when you said Bill Bowen was working wth the GB to cover the whole mess over.You blew your credibility on this thread, when you called two of our respected posters(Hawk and hillary-step)puppets for Bill Bowen.You really don`t like BILL BOWEN of "SILENT LAMBS" helping victims of abuse.You are intent on defaming his work.You are a WBTS dirtbag TROLL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 8 July 2002 0:21:30

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi out law...............all i can say about that is................. i love you.............keep telling it like it is.........i am messing with bill bowen big time......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Crawdad,you love me,and you admit your messing with Bill big time..This board never ceases to amaze me..(LOL)...OUTLAW

• Simon
    Simon

This is serving no useful purpose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit