BILL BOWEN

by crawdad2 87 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

This is taken from the information that Sabine posted:

If you feel that your anger is really out of control, if it is having an impact on your relationships and on important parts of your life, you might consider counseling to learn how to handle it better.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Bill,good post!Your always going to have the odd wacko trying to de-rail your work,pay them no mind.Whats the point,their nuts.(LOL)You have a great many supporters for the honest,hard work you do for the victim`s of abuse.You are a good man Bill Bowen..>>>Hey Hillary,I think the only thing that upsets crawdad is that Bill is making a difference.Crawdad would pretty much have Bill`s mind on anything else than helping victims of abuse,this is just his way of doing it...OUTLAW

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    hi hillary,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hahahahahha............bill bowen is afraid to answer me????????????........ a puppet comes forward??????????????............ HAHAHAHAHAHAA........

I presume that this was supposed to be an answer to my question? Are my questions difficult understand? Just for the record here they are again:

Can I ask a simple question? Apart from bleating in the wind, and jamming repetative phrases on our screens as you have been doing on this Board for some weeks now, what are YOU doing to help the situation in a practical way? Bill may not be perfect, but he has put himself in harms way for these children. What have you done?

Thnk you in advance for answering them CrawDad. I suspect that your credibility with the victims you suppose to be helping rides on the answers, so I suggest that you answer them carefully.

HS

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

gosh,,,,,,, i'm so disapointed that bill bowen is to scard to talk to me.........and he must use you......... hillary.............. because of some excuses............but oh well............

bleeting in the wind, and jamming repetative pharses on our screens........... that's all my post's have amounted to?.........you mean post's you disagree with?......... and so you have a dislike for them?...........and you call them "repetitive phrases on our screens"?.................. listen hillary.............. if bill want's to control all the victims......... he has to be able to answer questions...... but i just asked him some and only his puppet came forward......... he himself can't answer the questions i just asked him.....

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

I mean really Craw,

I am sitting here reading your posts over and over and over and over and over again.....AND I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ANGER!!!! What is wrong with you?

bleeting in the wind, and jamming repetative pharses on our screens........... that's all my post's have amounted to?.........you mean post's you disagree with?......... and so you have a dislike for them?..

If you haven't noticed (because your head is apparantly so far up your ass), NO ONE appreciates or agrees with your posts. Are you that blind? Take your dark WTS glassses off your face and read the facts.

You are the only person that is ridiculing Bill. After you would come the WTS. So, that brings me to my next question (which you will side step like you have been, and accuse everyone else of doing), who's side are you really on? Why ridicule Bill for helping these women (didn't want to use the word "girls" as you are easily excited by them....it's ALL you ever talk about). One wonders what your real purpose is here.

GG

• Simon
    Simon

crawdad2: if, as it seems, you don't want to discuss things and are just after making repetitive & unfounded accusations against Bill (perhaps thinking that people will believe you if you say it often enough) then I don't think you really want to be on a discussion forum.

Please don't be surprised if you account is deactivated if you continue this drivel.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi garbage girl,,,,,,, in case you haven't noticed,......... i don't care what popular opinion is............. i care about bill bowen being to afraid to answer me................. that is very cowardly.....

he seems to be encouraging victims to hold off on suing.............while he works a deal about policy changes.

i sure hope they aren't asked to sign a deal for peanuts........... in return for policy changes,,,,,,,,,,,, because they are entitled to big money.........and that's the only thing that is going to stop the child abuse.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

simon........ i'm disapointed in you............. usually you let nature happen....

since when can't bill bowen answer simple questions?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

What I want to know is why you insist on using so many periods. Is it supposed to convey drama?? Are you being paid off by some sort of punctuation company?? Fascinating.

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Hi Naebs, sweetie!! Isn't he a fascinating creature? NOT!

i don't care what popular opinion is............. i care about bill bowen being to afraid to answer me................. that is very cowardly.....

I'm quite sure Bill has much more going on in his life than to stop and check to see if you have posted to him. Answering your questions is a waste of his time. Especially when he is busy flying all over the counrty trying to help out the victims

Why don't you go outside and breathe in some air. Better yet....go take a walk on a cliff and stand real close to the edge....who knows what'll happen.

Leave Bill alone. He has put everything into helping these victims. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT? BESIDES SITTING HERE ON THE BOARD AND BASHING BILL?!

GG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit