BILL BOWEN

by crawdad2 87 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

gosh......... my questions were so easy................and bill can't answer them... he is to scared........ and i have to possibly get my accout deleted in case i keep asking them.......... how nice

................ so,... no one should question bill?............ especially me........... i don't qualify............... sorta like the gov body and questions you ask them.......... they know what they are doing, and questions just aren't welcome........or you get disfellowshipped...

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

**knocking on Craw's head** "Hello!!!!!! Is anybody in there??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Heeeeeellooooooooooooo..........????"

There really isn't much point in talking to you. Do you hear yourself when you talk? Do you go back and see how senseless your posts are? It's a wonder Bill took anytime at all to answer you just once! Like I said, he has better things to do with his time!

my questions were so easy................and bill can't answer them... he is to scared

You think Bill is scared of YOU?! The man who is standing up and challenging the WTS....Yeah....he is soooooo afraid of little old you. YEAH RIGHT!

Don't flatter yourself Craw...it's not very becoming.

GG

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi cabbage girl,......... ok, i'll stop flatering myself.................. bill bowen....... are you afraid to answer the questions i have asked?.........how come you are so afraid?.........and only your puppets can talk for you?

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Hey Naebs....maybe he gets extra credit for each comma, each period, and each exclamation mark Just a guess. Maybe he gets paid so much for a group of marks...and then makes more for each group above and beyond.

Must be how he's making all of his money, being that he has all the time in the world to sit and type them all day along with criticize everyone and anyone that comes in his direction.

I dunno, just a thought.

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Cabbage Girl? WTF? May wanna use that spell check every now and then. Lord knows you need it.

Craw...WHAT were your questions to begin with?!

Maybe Bill is so busy, he forgot, like we all have!

I am a puppet now? Hmmmmm.......how did I become so lucky to be working for Bill? Did you appoint me as his puppet? I wasn't aware that I was. Thanks for the compliment.

GG

• Simon
    Simon

Crawdad2: I will try to make this simple so that you can understand ... (damn, now I'm doing the dot's! )

BILL HAS ANSWERED YOU

You just don't want to accept that he has and that what you are trying to make out as being some sort of big issue is no kind of issue at all.

Bill is not a lawyer / attourney or whatever and seems to me to be quite a humble kind of guy so would not tell people what they were to do or give legal advice. He does provide as much help as he can though and can direct them to the right people as he has been doing.

How is this difficult to understand and why are you still harping on unless your are making a pitiful attempt to discredit him and put people off getting help ?

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

another bizarro thread from the twilight zone eh? lol

Nice reply Bill. I think most here would like to see the WT pay larger sums, but there is much to be said for not letting money taint the reasons why the lawsuit is there in the first place. I think leaving the amount awarded in the hands of the jury is the better way.

Crawdad seems to have been very passionate about this issue for a long time, just like many others. I think we are all on the same side here and while we might have differences over how our personal objectives should be carried out, most seem supportive of the over-all efforts.

Path

• Salud
    Salud

I am confident that a lawer such as Mr. Jeff Anderson with all his experience and knowledge that he brings knows what he is doing. I am sure he has considered all the areas of this lawsuit and concluded that the sum of at LEAST 50,000 is appropiate. Let's not forget that Bill has nothing to do with with the amount. And lets remember the principle here that is involved. It is not about getting rich or making money, sure anyone of us would love a multi-million dollar lawsuit, but it's about a moral dillema facing the WT and the means to expose it. If these two young ladies wish to use their example to this end then more power to them, and I commend them and I stand by them.

We all should be pulling together here, this is not about Bill, Silentlambs, but about victims. Knowing Bill personally the last thing he would want is to put one of these victims in harms way. I think he should be commended and supported, whether it may not be the exact way some of us would approach things the goal is what matters.

Salud

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Pathos and Salud, very sound reasoning. But will he listen? We shall see...(oh oh, the dots again)maybe after he has had a good night's rest (unlike me). <wind, hoping for the best>

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

WOULD QUEENIE and Family want to sue....I dealt with my ex-hubby JW pervert now decesed the best way I knew how I dumped him...family is entact now..MOST of our 24/7 is spent on more positive endeavors...even picking my nose is more positive I think....AND as my daughter LISA puts it --- the WT ORG is just a tiny tird in a big pile of shit !!!! btw simon shit is found in the dictionary !! lets see what can I do today to get myself in trouble --- love to all (((((HUGS))))) QUEENIE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit