BILL BOWEN

by crawdad2 87 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

i never said bill bowen had bad motives............. ray franz had great motives too.............. he eventually got kicked off the gov body for all of his great motives......... then after a few more years of still trying to fix the cult, he was disfellowshipped.................. in my opinion trying to fix a cult is a wast of time.

bill is in control of most of the victims........ and most of them are being talked into holding off on suing, by him and the only legal counsil he recommends........... while bill does the same thing that ray franz did.........try to make policy changes............ and anyone who suggests victims sue for big money is slammed by his loyal followers.

..........eventually some victims will realize that they can only make a difference for the children being abused as we speak, by suing for big money and doing major damage to the watchtower society............ maybe bill bowen will eventually come to that conclusion too.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Crawdad,are you stuck on stupid or what?..Bill already told you he`s sueing for a minimum of $50,000.00 each.The price go`s up from there,depending on what the courts decide.Bill can`t make the decision on the final top dollar,it`s up to the courts.Any more of your stupidty,and you red flag yourself as a pediphile protecting troll to those who already don`t know it.Right now Bill is the victims best shot at justice and you don`t like it...OUTLAW

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

i agree out law,......... bill bowen is the victims best shot at justice right now,........ and his loyal followers are trying to keep it that way............. anyone who suggests victims find other lawyers and sue for big money is slammed by his loyal followers, and ridiculed.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

God you're stupid. Why can't you understand that it is the jury that sets the award settlement and that the initial figure is just where it starts? Are you stupid on purpose?? This is the way it works for everyone.

Edited by - Naeblis on 6 July 2002 14:4:35

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi naeblis.......i guess i just don't like what i think bills plan is.

silent lambs has hundreds of mind blowing cases,...... and only 2 or so are being advised to sue............no matter how much money they win, bill can then use that as leverage to get the gov body to make a policy change, in exchange for the rest of the victims not doing the same thing......... the gov body will agree to the policy change, and make a deal with the rest of the victims, for a certain amount of money, and the victims will sign the legal agreement, and recieve a small settlement........... after a while the victims will realize that nothing has changed within the watchtower, despite the policy change, because you can't fix a cult.......... and now they can't sue........cause they signed a legal agreement not to.

you can't fix a cult........... just my opinion....... i think bill has great motives, so did ray franz.......

i guess it's none of my business.......... except every time i put up a post for lawyers and victims to sue for big money.........bill's team comes and slams the thread......while they deny they are slamming it.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

And do you have any prrof of this conspiracy crawdad??? Bill can't tell people to sue, it's their own decision. PROVE that he's telling people to sue for 50k. Also, if Bill is using the court cases for "leverage" to make policy changes, why is he advising only TWO cases to go forward and not all of them? Hmm?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

YOur idea that Bill is allowing two cases to go forward and then negotiating for the rest to get settlements is so stupid it's funny. How much power do you think BIll has?? He runs a website. Noone has to go through HIM to sue the WTS. We've explained to you several times on how award cases work. Why do you refuse to understand this?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Bill Bowen is a hero and I can not beleive anyone would accuse him of anything but being a caring, supportive friend. He has shown alot of courage in what he has done, both publicly and in private dealings with those who have been abused.

Would it matter if someone was awarded millions of dollars in an abuse settlement? Of course making someone pay , and pay out of the ass, does have its benefits. But no amount of money can give a molested person back their childhood innocence , trust, and it will never make the nightmares go away. Going public and going to court is a way to begin your healing, even if it can not be proved and you were to lose the law suit , at least you can stand up for yourself and have your day in court. I truly hope that Bill, can help all of those who were abused and hopefully they can get a good settlement , they sure deserve it. It takes years of therapy to learn to live with a past full of abuse.

This is just the beginning of the eyes of the JW's to see what is happening to the children, in the past , and to be watchful of their children now. I don't think all JW's are evil people who want to ignore that their kids my be pedophile targets. But if they choose to stay in that religion then, at least Bill Bowen has helped many to think about something they thought would never have thought went on in their wonderful little JW world.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey crawdad,I don`t deny slamming your thread,it`s bullshit.You would just love to see victims of abuse go their seperate ways.You don`t want the focus on the victims.Regardless of how many times the way the law works is explained to you,you remain selectivly stupid.More and more victims are going to come forward,and BILL BOWEN of "SILENT LAMBS" will be there to help them,whether you like it or not! You are a transparent WBTS pediphile protecting troll in a clown suit,and nobodys laughing...OUTLAW

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey Bill, dont let this s*** get to you, keep up the good work. I hope, I get to meet you soon face to face. take care my friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit