Does being called an 'apostate' upset you?

by wholewheat 109 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Larc is correct.

My apologies wholewheat. I was in a pissy mood and lashed out. I have worked hard to make changes since leaving the society as I didn't like the person I was then. But all the necessary changes are not in place firmly yet.

You see I'm old, but immature still.

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

LB,

No problem! Apology accepted! And I apologize if I offended you...and others! I have a lot to learn, as I am finding out.

• larc
    larc

Wholewheat, you do not have to be embarassed for not knowing this. After all, it is not the kind of information they are going to put in the Watchtower or Awake! Now, if you do a further search at the search function at the top of the page, you will find many detailed threads on this subject. I only mentioned the first one I came to.
    You will find, among other things, the name and phone number of a person you can call at the UN to cooberate this.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Wholewheat,just read your last post.You just might do OK here.Keep asking questions,and prove things to yourself.The key is to find out for yourself,then decide what to do about the truth you have learned by your own honest efforts...OUTLAW

• larc
    larc

Hey OUTLAW, I think wholewheat has come a long way in a very short time. Dateline really upset him as well it should. He came here looking for proof, and he was given proof, but it was very hard for him to accept it. That is very understandable. I think he is a very sincere, honest person, and I admire his courage, coming here and asking/challenging us.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey larc,nice to hear from you bud.I would have to agree.From his initial posts to his most recent ones,he has come a ways.The signs of a bright mind and an honest person.I`m startin to like him.Dude,we just had a commercial about rolling rock beer.Is that the one you like so much?If it is I`ll get some,and see what my bud is drinking.(LOL)...OUTLAW

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I don't believe that wholewheat is anything like what he is projecting. I think his increasing moderate behaviour is just part of his ploy to lower people's guard. Time will tell I suppose.

• larc
    larc

Yepper, OUTLAW, I like Rolling Rock from Latrobe PA. I don't drink it that often, because I usually drink the cheapest beer I can find. Oh, by the way, I did have two Rolling Rocks at lunch with my wife today at a local restaurant. Hey, when you are out with a hot woman, you throw all caution to the wind.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Naeblis,You could be right.It`s not like wanna-bee slicks haven`t tried to play us before.We`ll see how Wholewheat plays it.If he`s straight up,cool.If not ,he won`t be here long...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 4 July 2002 3:9:58

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey larc ,very cool!!Sounds like your with the woman you love.I should be so lucky...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit