Where did you look at, at the conventions?

by fulano 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Knotty_boy
    Knotty_boy

I would stare at the great big American flags hanging all around the Coliseum, and the cigarette advertisement signs... wishing I had one!!!! The funniest thing I ever seen at a assembly, was at a District Convention in Kansas City.. I was watching a poor blind sister, who had her seeing eye dog next to her.. through out the day, she would munch on a sandwich.. Well I saw her take a bite out of the sandwich, and set it on top of her Iqloo cooler, and her dog snatched it all up in one bite!!!!!!!! About 30 secs. passed, she reached for her sandwich, much to her dismay.. it was GONE!!!!! I watched this poor sister feel under her chair, in front, behind, everywhere!! She made another attempt w/ a new sandwich, in which the same thing happened... I really think she thought the kids next to her was stealing them.. I busted out laughing, I couldnt help myself... I know it's not right to get amusement out of a disabled persons mishaps.. but by-god, it was the most exciting part of the assembly!! (besides those poor children, who would stand in the stadium seats, and they would fold up on them.. but thats a different story)

• Knotty_boy
    Knotty_boy

whoops! why did it do it 2 times?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit