BUSh Declares Our RIGHTs come from GOD!

by plmkrzy 66 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I dont know what happened it dissapeared! geesh! I'll go get it. That was so wierd!

OK ITS FIXED NOW LINKS ARE BELOW \/

\/ \/

demons are gone

Edited by - plmkrzy on 27 June 2002 17:25:27

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

must be 'the demon class'.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/a/g/av_ap/?u <<<<< LINK to site

Bush Criticizes Ruling on Pledge <<<<<Link to coments

Yahoo Users check this out.

If you are not able to view the video, Bush makes a public announcement that America needs common sense Judges that recognize that our rights as Americans COME FROM GOD and

"THOSE are the kinds of JUDGES I intend to put on the bench!"

He said this with a very affirmative voice.

In other words Bush is going to put in office Judges who will uphold the law of common sense,(common sense according to Bush) above the law of the land, (people)

Thats what that means folks!

This next video clip was edited. He was in conference with Blair. I saw the original yesterday before the part was cut out when Bush slipped and said

Were gonna F**K M UP

He was able to catch it just in the nick of time and change it in mid stream to

Were gonna FU--_-ORM UP a

Bush, Blair Defend Views on Mideast Leadership

I was hoping to catch this before it was lost forever. Bumdoughnut.

Im curious about what this means to each of you individually. Does anyone see this as the start of something big or just another day in politics? How many think I am being paranoid?

Edited by - plmkrzy on 27 June 2002 16:54:58

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

These threads are moving in overdrive today.

BUMP...Its all fixed now I think. If anyone is unable to conect to the links post it and I will try and supply another. If you want it.

plm

Edited by - plmkrzy on 27 June 2002 17:4:13

• Francois
    Francois

Actually, I'd rather have Bush - who thinks our rights come from God, than have Clinton - who thought our rights came from the federal government (instead of the other way 'round).

Francois

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Francois

Actu ally, I'd rather have Bush - who thinks our rights come from God, than have Clinton - who thought our rights came from the federal government (instead of the other way 'round).
    It may sound good but it is still only on the surfice. This is simular to what incited the civil war between the states before we became "One Country Under God" It was about Civil Rights then and it will be about Civil Rights again. We may not end up in war over this but if we did I wouldn't be the one to be supprised and caught off guard by it. My mind is staying wide open to all possabilities.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I don't care if you like Bush. A statement like that is dangerous. You can try to justify the statement but it is no different than some militant muslim guy saying how their cause comes from Allah. As for Clinton, he was just militant white trash.

gsx1138

• You Know
    You Know

We all know Dubya ain't the most articulate guy. He was misunderstood. What he really said was that 'our rights come from gog.'

/ You Know

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Perhaps many of you would prefer "one nation under the Supreme Court."

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Perhaps many of you would prefer "one nation under the Supreme Court."

Thats the WHOLE point. If the Judges from now on are going to be appointed to set on a bench and act as rulers over the peoples rights based on one mans view of what constitutes common sense then even if we ALL stood up and pledged our alegence to the FLAG, INCLUDING the words "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" It would be a load of crap. It would be more accurate to say "ONE NATION UNDER BUSH"

That's what this stuff amounts to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit