YK....

by VioletAnai 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• You Know
    You Know

Apparently, You Know is again sidestepping this issue. You Know you can run but you can't hide, You Know! I might be inclined to make a thread out of this issue if you don't respond here.

I would never have any reason, to sidestep, run or hide from you. Perhaps ignore a petty annoyance, but apparently you just need a Bible study, as you are, like I said previously, ignorant of certain basic facts. Jesus used the word lawlessness in connection with those who were not in subjection to divine law. For example, in the 7th chapter of Matthew Jesus will say to religious hypocrites who profess to do his will: "Get away from me you workers of lawlessness." Jesus wasn't saying that they were criminals, just not his disciples, like he said: "I never knew you." 1st John the 3rd chapter says that "all sin is lawlessness." So is according to that Scriptural use of the term that I made my remarks about Franz, and I stand behind them. / You Know

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dear SNAKE/You Know/JUDAS LOVER

With your LIES you try to associate JESUS with JW as if JW was some great truth that was betrayed! What a joke! JESUS did not protect CHILD MOLESTORS!

Where are your Apples SNAKE????

Please post some more FALSE TRUTHS.

You Know,

After several months, you've finally posted the clarification I was asking for. I don't agree that the scriptures you quoted support your definition of lawlessness, but I will concede that there is at least a reasonable basis for your scriptural definition. Remember, in your original quote, you did not state that Franz was lawless in a "scriptural" sense, so this clarification is long overdue. This is especially true since many of us here, including yours truly, do not believe that the bible is the word of god. As for a study, I'd rather study the Greek myths, as I find them to be more interesting than the bible and just as valid.

Now, on to other issues. Notwithstanding your claims that you aren't sidestepping me, you've never been able to explain why it is that the WTS isn't unjustly enriched by the labors of children forced by their parents to perform marketing services (i.e. field service) on behalf of the WTS corporation. The WT encourages this through its publications as well as through peer pressure at the kingdom hall (e.g., elder's family better make elder look good, etc.). I was one of those children. I was born and raised a JW, but never believed any of it, and always hated, among other things, being forced to try to sell what I didn't believe to others. You cannot begin to understand the anger this created in me, yet you've mocked me when I've raised this issue in the past. Your insensitivity to these issues makes it hard for many here to listen to anything you have to say.

Anyway, thank you for clarifying your comments about Mr. Franz and for hanging in here and presenting your viewpoints, however unpopular they might be. I don't agree with the vast majority of what you have to say, but I'm happy you take the time to present an alternative viewpoint here.

Edited by - 144001 on 28 June 2002 13:33:23

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit