YK....

by VioletAnai 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

You Know,

You are the liar. You referred to Ray Franz as "lawless." I nailed your stupid ass by asking you to present any evidence whatsoever that Mr. Franz had violated any laws. You failed to come through with anything other than another thread in which you accused Mr. Franz of being a gossipper. Your accusation that I've slandered you is libelous, and if you don't watch your act, I'll track you down and personally file a lawsuit against you. Mr. Franz may forgive you, but I don't tolerate nonsense from idiots like you, and especially not when those idiots are also attempting to advocate the interests of something as vile as the Watchtower. Don't underestimate my capabilities or my resolve - - you've been warned.

Also, you've never been able to explain why the Watchtower is not unjustly enriched by the labors of the children whose parents force them to slave away, selling the snake oil known as the Watchtower to anyone who is mentally weak enough to accept it. Apparently, you'd like to overlook the damage your sickening cult does to children. But those children will someday be the death of your cult.

• You Know
    You Know

I nailed your stupid ass by asking you to present any evidence whatsoever that Mr. Franz had violated any laws.

You will have to pardon me. I forget sometimes that I am dealing with people who are largely ignorant of certain phrases and basic facts. Lawlessness, as it is used in the Scriptures, does not refer to breaking some sort of human criminal law code. Lawlessness means that a person sins against Jehovah. The man of lawlessness, for example, doesn't break man's law. He is a spiritual criminal. Ray Franz is not just guilty as a mere gossiper. That's not what the 50th Psalm is talking about. God wouldn't tear to pieces a mere gossiper. The 50th Psalm is talking about those who disloyally betray their brothers and expose them to public shame. Judas was a betrayer. Jesus foretold as an aspect of the sign of the last days that many would betray one another. Ray Franz is one such betrayer. He was a trusted brother with great responsibility and he used his intimate knowledge of the brother's faults to try and bring reproach upon them and stumble others. He has set a horrible example of disloyalty. Therefore in Jehovah's eyes he is a lawless person. My characterization of Franz as a lawless individual is an apt description.

Your accusation that I've slandered you is libelous, and if you don't watch your act, I'll track you down and personally file a lawsuit against you.

You are a ridiculous dim wit. Reread the vile nonsense youve posted slandering me and get a clue. / You Know

• Valis
    Valis

Violet, I think you are really much like You Know. Perhaps the two of you could get together and start a happy JW family. You can say "Oh he makes good biblical points.." perhaps in his own defense and normally this would not be a prob, but if you can't see him for what he is...a TROLL and not anyone who really cares about those around him, (NOT EVEN HIS FELLOW JWs), then you are as bad as he is..and no matter how many good experiences you have had as a JW, or how many of your own tales you chose to tell, or how much you are enamoured by his flummery, changes any of that. You are a JW apologist without a doubt....You obviously are a You Know sympathizer if anything.......tired tired tired....when is the last time you posted something that wasn't pie in the sky JWland? Keep courting YK and the loss or your own crediblity will be here, soon very soon........Ah for the day!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

You Know...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 25 June 2002 21:32:17

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Yup, fine, ok. I luv the amount of self-styled sociologists here......

• Valis
    Valis

eh..emoticon girl....that's what I expect...just like You Know, always spewing something out of Jehovahs canal......

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• larc
    larc

You Know, I think your analogy is a poor one. Judas didn't expose anything that Jesus did wrong, because Jesus did no wrong, remember? Actually, Jesus eposed the wrong doing of the leaders of his religion, much like Ray Franz has done in our times. That makes a much better analogy.

• Valis
    Valis

Let's not forget that Ray never stopped being a faithfull Christian.....the WT is notorious for slandering organizations that are directly responsible for their core bible and most of their beliefs. Did I mention at they slandered the UN, their other contributor to "research"? Gossip isn't the same as more than one eyewitness and truth backed up by documents....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

My opinion of this glory-hole of a thread.

thanks to VA

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

My apologies.....once again, people have jumped to conclusions and read between lines where there was nothing to find......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit