New Eyes

*New Eyes sneaks up behind VioletAnai and pisses on her*

• Incoherant
    Incoherant

Shaking head at New Eyes.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

YK is totally lying as usual.
    1) to know anything at all about Ray Franz, you've read C of C...busted!!! and congratulations.

2) Ray FRanz did nothing like you said, you are slandering him. ; Ray WALKED AWAY from the WAtchtower, that is all he did; Watchtower came after HIM and slandered HIM, he merely defended himself in a book as he had a right to do;

3) And to further my claims, just look at Barbara, the Pandellos and Bill Bowen; None of them were actively practicing the faith, but Watchtower came after them and slandered them anyway; Just like Russell did to Maria and Rutherford did to Olin Moyle.

Oh, and by the way, both Maria Russell and Olin Moyle won against Watchtower in a court of law.; (9000 and 15000 respectively, handsome sums for the turn of the century) And so will the rest of all these people. They will all win, eventually.

Yes indeed, the women and the children are a laaaarge army!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Our dear sweet dungbeetle has returned to kick some YK ass!!For a dungbeetle you sure don`t take much crap!..LOL...OUTLAW

• AlanF
    AlanF

Violet,

You seem to be reasonably reasonable on a number of points. Please give me a call some evening, at 970-206-1555 in Colorado. You Know is quite afraid of doing so, but I perceive that you are not.

AlanF

• You Know
    You Know

Fraudbacker, Why do you suppose I would want to call you on the phone? In all the years we have been going at it on the net you have never been able to sway me. I should imagine you would want to capture my number on caller ID so you can call in the middle of the night and harrass me. Have you finally completely lost your mind? / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

YK is totally lying as usual.1) to know anything at all about Ray Franz, you've read C of C...busted!!! and congratulations.

I have read CC. When did I ever say I didn't? I took up the apostate's challenge several years ago, on the old H2O, that no one could read CC and remain in the truth. After reading Crisis of Conscience I realized that a good bit of what apostate dubs believe comes from Franz. There is no mystic in Aposto-dubland for me. So, because I am throughly familiar with what Franz and the apostasy is all about, I am more than qualified to make the statements that I have. / You Know

You will have to pardon me. I forget sometimes that I am dealing with people who are largely ignorant of certain phrases and basic facts. Lawlessness, as it is used in the Scriptures, does not refer to breaking some sort of human criminal law code. Lawlessness means that a person sins against Jehovah. - - You Know

You Know,

I've given you many opportunities on this issue to explain yourself, and now you are actually attempting to do so. Lawlessness is defined at dictionary.com as:

" lawless Pronunciation Key (l
    adj.

1. Unrestrained by law; unruly: a lawless mob.
    2. Contrary to the law; unlawful: the lawless slaughter of protected species.
    3. Not governed by law: the lawless frontier.

Clearly, Mr. Franz has not acted in a manner that meets this definition. You've provided a purported "scriptural" definition, but no citation to the exact scriptures in the bible that contain the definition of lawless that you've provided. Additionally, you did not state that Mr. Franz was lawless in the "scriptural" sense, so when I asked you to clarify/retract, you had the opportunity at that time to make yourself clear. This was all I was looking for in my previous dialogue with you.

I think you've made up that scriptural definition, so I challenge you to provide the citation that substantiates your claim. If you are able to do so, then I'll take this as a clarification of your earlier comments.

You are a ridiculous dim wit. Reread the vile nonsense youve posted slandering me and get a clue. / You Know

You Know, referring to me as a "ridiculous dim wit" is neither libelous nor slanderous. However, accusing me of "slandering" you is a libelous communication, as I've never slandered you. If you disagree with this, then provide any quote of mine that is actually slanderous.

I've warned you that I don't tolerate libelous statements. I have no patience for fools, so the warning remains. If you cross the line, get your checkbook ready. You're going to pay lots of legal fees.

======>listening to the sound of crickets.

Apparently, You Know is again sidestepping this issue. You Know you can run but you can't hide, You Know! I might be inclined to make a thread out of this issue if you don't respond here.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Robert,

I have read CC. When did I ever say I didn't? I took up the apostate's challenge several years ago, on the old H2O, that no one could read CC and remain in the truth.

As what you now preach as your personal beliefs are so different from the mainstream teachings of the WTS as to bear little resemblance to them, can we now acknowledge that you lost the bet?....lol

Best - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 27 June 2002 14:40:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit