YK....

by VioletAnai 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

dungbeetle,

She may not be on YK's side like you think. Encourage him to participate and he will hang himself. That could very well be the point of her comment but this flame war is too tempting for her to pass up. The real point is to let it flow, let everone see both sides and thus gain in knowledge and perhaps heal their wounds. After all many are still dependent on the WT for salvation and bound to them emotionally. But here they are learning things they never imagined could be truth. Such discussions can break that bond and let them get on with their lives and fulfill the dedication they made with all sincerity when they decided to embrace Christ as their Saviour. You are doing a good work and it is appreciated by all. Stay focused on the material and not on personalities, but kick butt if you must. After all they do deserve it.

Joseph

Edited by - JosephMalik on 25 June 2002 8:13:23

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

What IS that REVOLTING smell? Smells like....shite.....yes, yes shite, keep doing what you do best.....full of shite......

Well honey, if you are smelling it then it must be coming from you and not your terminal.

Joseph

• You Know
    You Know

The jackals obviously can become quite agitated when they sense that one of the lambs is about to escape the trap. Run little lamb, run. / You Know

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Excuse me dung but what right do you have putting words into my mouth. I am willing to see two sides of every story, whether I've been treated like shit by one side or not. It's called OBJECTIVITY.

I was sexually abused as was my little sister and my older sister and mother were raped so don't tell me I don't sympathize. I lash out simply becos of the frustration at you fighting me all the way when I only wish to be amicable. I WILL speak my mind when I don't agree with something but I will not undermine anyones elses opinion. Free speech is allowed here is it not?

I am deeply offended my your remarks on my insensitivity the the abuse. The jw's have me totally confused on this as I was under the impression that it does not go on in 'God's organisation'. Thanx to this board I am waking up and seeing for myself the damage they've caused and they are not who they claim they are. The bible however, I will not refute.

However, attitudes like yours only hinder a person's questioning when they feel that whatever they say will instantly be taken on the defensive. That's just plain wrong.

You disgust me with your attitude at times and at others you are completely helpful for which I am grateful. You can be vindictive tho and it can outway yer other qualities at times and hence I forget that you CAN be a decent human being. Please stop focusing on me. If you don't like what I say, don't read it...simple.

Thank you

Vi.

Edited by - Violetanai on 25 June 2002 18:35:20

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Run little lamb run,straight into the arms of a pediphile protecter.You Know is like a buzzard on a death wagon.If it`s rotting and smells bad you`ll find YK waiting to gorge himself on a vile feast..Anai,you don`t seem to mind a pediphile protecter,but you give dungbeetle a victim of abuse,a hard time.Very strange behaviour for someone who says they have had alot of abuse around them in their life...OUTLAW

You Know,

The JW jackals you referenced in your last post are indeed out to get anyone foolish enough to fall for their snake oil. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Violet,

If you think You Know is "handling himself rather well in response to the questions," then you have a warped perspective of what it means to succeed in debate. He has never addressed any of my questions; rather, he runs from them like a scared poodle with his tail between his legs covering the poop that got stuck there. He defamed Ray Franz, but when asked to provide support for his comments, he was unable to do so. If he had any decency he would retract those comments, but his overinflated ego won't allow him to. If this is the type of person you respect, then I think that explains why you ran back to the Watchtower cult. You'll never escape its control.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I had no idea that Dung had been abused herself. That explains alot. It's truly terrible and I feel deep hurt for her too. However, she cannot accuse me of being insensitive, I totally resent that. When have I shown myself insensitive re abuse? How could I?

Just becos I find some positive things in being associated with jw's....for my own personal development only (to clarify) does not mean that I should be braned a jw sympathizer.....

Positive things? Like child abuse, exploitation, and pedophilia protection? Oh, maybe you were thinking of the other JW positives, like claiming victory when their members foolishly die for refusing blood transfusions, or destroying family unity through shunning of those family members who think for themselves.

• You Know
    You Know

He has never addressed any of my questions; rather, he runs from them like a scared poodle with his tail between his legs covering the poop that got stuck there. He defamed Ray Franz, but when asked to provide support for his comments, he was unable to do so.

You are a liar. I answered your objections to my calling Ray Franz "lawless." I referred you to a piece I wrote a year ago, or so, that discussed the 50th Psalm. Ray Franz fits the exact profile of the type of individual that Jehovah says he is going to rebuke and tear to pieces. Like many apostate dubs, you simply prefer to use slander and falsehood as your preferred means of dealing with unpleasant realities that you can't handle. / You Know

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=10451&site=3

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Sigh.....

144001 - yes I do believe that there are some positive aspects, but maybe I should clarify.....the bible aspects ok? Yes, I believe in the fruitages of spirit, no I don't believe a lot of jw's practice it, but I'm sure as hell trying to get a grip on some of the nicer things of the human psyche instead of letting misery, negativity, bitterness, stubbornness, pain settle where the good qualities should be.

I think, as I'm sure many of you do, that without the butting in of the gb, the jw's would have been one of the most pleasant religions to join. Peaceful, kind and considerate. However, being human beings, well there's been major stuff ups.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit