Sometimes I Am Ashamed

by Dutchie 205 Replies latest jw friends

• Xander
    Xander

You know it's bad when naebs does his best Capt. Kirk impersonation.

So many....changes....so...fast....Sulu....fire the.....phasers.....

Edited by - Xander on 16 June 2002 14:55:17

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

LOL. I thuoght of that Family Guy where Kirk was on it.. and he was all over his chair as he spoke ending with him ripping his pants with his legs around his head ended by him farting. Oh man.. maybe I'm just immature but that cracks me up everytime.

• teejay
    teejay

All I can say, Lisa, is:

Thank you for making your type big enough for this Netscape user to read. Bless you.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

This thread helps to demonstrate that there are some refined and elegant folks in this community.

Sam Beli

• Imbue
    Imbue

Nae.... Don't listen to all these uptight hypocrits. Anytime you feel like showing naked PICS of yourself just send then to: [email protected]

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hi Dutchie I read through this thread and scanned through the boobie thread till I got board. I didn't personally think it was a big deal and I wasn't anymore offended by it then I am this thread. I don't find anything about your post offending at all.

Maybe if I were insecure about my sexuality, I would have been defensive by your statements and "protective" of my personal views, but I'm not.
    I read it as someone who was venting but trying very hard not to be judgemental. If your upset at the time your typing it's kind of hard to accomplish that

Naeb, who seems to attack the opinion's expressed occaisonally by other posters cracks me up anyway because he is IMHO is one of the most judgemental posters on this entire board and quik to seek and find something offensive

I feel bad that you were made to cry over this. That wasn't nessessary. I don't think you deserved that.

If I can stick around here and continue to post even though most wish I would just go away, then you can stick around and keep posting with the number of posters on this board that truly do like you

My GAWD! There are posters here that go out of there way to insult , bait and offend others and thier welcomed with open arms. Your thread is FAR FAR from being on the level as many others.
    plum

• Imbue
    Imbue

My GAWD! There are posters here that go out of there way to insult , bait and offend others and thier welcomed with open arms. Your thread is FAR FAR from being on the level as many others.

Like you do PLM ... your posts on all these flame threads make insult, bait or offend and almost always at the end of the thread....hmm

Like this one..hmm

Edited by - imbue on 16 June 2002 20:27:46

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Plum.

Just ignore IT

• JT
    JT

no need to be ashamed, but you may want to consider that this forum truly is a reflection of the real world that we live in, yes there are those who regardless of thier life or religion or lack of religion would still not FART IN PUBLIC

but then again there will be those who will FART in public regardless of being apart of a religion or not, it is merely apart of life

PS

Silent FART are OK though

smile

James

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Refiners, ignore what?

JT... NO!!!! those silent ones are leathal! At least when you hear someone fart you have time to clear the area. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit