Sometimes I Am Ashamed

by Dutchie 205 Replies latest jw friends

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Good points made indeed. However another thing to consider is we read the subject of topics before going into them. If someone sees a "Picture Thread (Boobs Welcome)" on it and don't want to see that type of thing on here then they are certainly under no obligation to click on that particular thread.

Is this an appropriate forum for such things?? That is an answer that each person must come up with for themselves. Personally while there is much good on this forum for answers and things like that, there is in my opinion nothing wrong with clowning around like that either.

Just my 2 cents

-Rick

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Do you not have control of yourself?

Easy words to say, Neablis. Seems even you find it hard to live up to your own words.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

The truly great thing about freedom, Naeblis, is to agree to disagree and remain friendly. I compliment you on doing just that with Dutchie and others that respectfully disagree with her tonight.

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Most Tower lurkers wouldn't be able to differentiate between naked pictures and sex IMHO.

Marilyn

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Yes I know Prisca. I have a very short attention span. I was pretty pleased with myself for how I ended that post too! That'll learn me

• Prisca
    Prisca

Rick,

1) The thread went beyond harmless pics of boobs. And at 2am (UK time) SImon had to make a judgement call.

2) This forum is not the appropriate place for posting explicit (and the pics were becoming increasingly explicit) pics of bums etc. The name of this site is "jehovahs-witness.com" not "tits-and-asses-.com".

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

And yet there's no doubt in my mind you looked at every page Prisca. *wink*

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yes, I did. *winks back at Naeblis*

But you might also notice that I didn't post any pics, did I? And although I appreciated the pics provided (including your oh-so-smooth bum Naeb) does not mean to say I don't respect Simon's call to close the thread.

Simon's site, Simon's call.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Naeblis,

Perhaps Hillary. But this is what I believe now, and I will defend it.. NOW

Ummm, ...Why?

HS

• Solace
    Solace

Hello!!!

They are just BUTTS!!!

I have one, you have one.