The Board

by comforter 35 Replies latest jw friends

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

ok comforter,

another question--why is it you remain a witness if you don't agree with the 'rules' they have? the talks given at assemblies aren't just from the elders, maybe you haven't noticed that they are all scripted and come from the GB. perhaps you want to ask the GB if they approve of your 'gathering wayward sheep' on such a site as this? i'm sure your ass would be out the door quicker than you can imagine. so i guess you would rather just stay in the borg and be a hypocrite--HOW ORIGINAL!

• Panda
    Panda

Comforter, My MY my... if you're going to leave why not simply go? Why the swan song? Maybe you want to be convinced to stay. I hope you do stay. Maybe it will be good for you to know that you are always welcome back "NO MATTER WHAT." Keep us in mind if not in your heart.

BTW the Bible is perhaps the most complete volume of lascivious human behavior ever written . (okay excepting the KamaSutra which is also a holy book!!! WHy are these gods so interested in human reproduction?) Anyway, Mark Twain once commented that a child would be morally ruined if introduced to the Bible at too tender an age.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: If God is for us, who can be against us?

Invisible Gods are best for defending against invisible enemies, so watch your back. You never know when one of those pesky demonized invisible purple Unicorns might lunge at you. And don't buy stuff at garage sales. That's the main thing.

Farkel

• comforter
    comforter

???another question--why is it you remain a witness if you don't agree with the 'rules' they have????

I do agree with most rules that they have. But I have never heard any rule about not chatting on jw chat boards.

???the talks given at assemblies aren't just from the elders, maybe you haven't noticed that they are all scripted and come from the GB. perhaps you want to ask the GB if they approve of your 'gathering wayward sheep' on such a site as this????

The gb is not the catholic magisterium. The organization is not infallible. Comforter obeys the gb as they obey the Bible. I am not in a cult. I am grown and able to use my perceptive powers to tell right from wrong. No rule says that I cannot comfort wayward sheep in this place.

???i'm sure your ass would be out the door quicker than you can imagine. so i guess you would rather just stay in the borg and be a hypocrite--HOW ORIGINAL!???

You people are funny. If jw do not come to this place, you criticize us. If we come and try to civily talk to you people, you call us hypocrites. Hmmm . . .

???Comforter, My MY my... if you're going to leave why not simply go? Why the swan song? Maybe you want to be convinced to stay. I hope you do stay. Maybe it will be good for you to know that you are always welcome back "NO MATTER WHAT." Keep us in mind if not in your heart.???

I decided to post today because a lot of people responded to my initial post. I figured I would explain why I will spend little to no time in this place. Hope my intentions are now clear.

???Invisible Gods are best for defending against invisible enemies, so watch your back. You never know when one of those pesky demonized invisible purple Unicorns might lunge at you. And don't buy stuff at garage sales. That's the main thing.???

This is the first funny line from Farkel since I have been in this place. Haha Farkel. I hate garage and yard sales. This dude likes to get his threads spanking new.

• borgfree
    borgfree

comforter,

I think you are looking for some answers yourself. You are not required to read anything you do not choose to read. I would suggest you stay and be more selective in the threads you read.

Borgfree

• LB
    LB

Comforter reminds me of my middle son. Gets all upset, tells me how screwed up I am and how he's leaving now. But he just doesn't leave. Good grief man, the door is right where we left it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit