The Board

by comforter 35 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

I have decided to spend less time on this board because of its explicit content. I could take the time to wipe the floor with AlanF who knows next to nothing about the papacy. But we have decided to spare poor Alan this time.

This board is not an upbuilding place for true Christians. Too much talk about sex and the male organ. Time would be better spent going out in the ministry or studying God's word daily. I also notice that there is now talk about the possibility of terrorist action being carried out by ex-jws. But if you think such threats are going to deter jws from doing what is right, you got another thing coming. God is on our side and we will prevail. Get ready cause the end is coming. It will catch those who sleep unawares.

I will check in on this board from time to time to see if the environment in this place has gotten any better. I know you folks all need comfort through discomfort.

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hello comforter,

I think you are hindered from benefiting from a forum such as this in a way that is tantamount to how some people recently chose to focus on Erica's necklace.

Sincerely,

lauralisa

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Well, Comforter, if you think things have degenerated too much, then by all means, pull up your pants and go home. However, your assessment of time better spent is a bit off base. Many of us still do find time to study Gods word and can actually research where it really isn't His word at all.

If you think going out in a ministry is for you, then by all means, knock yourself out. But, I feel there are many better ways of witnessing to people. Not being hypocritical for one. Standing up for the down hearted and lowly ones against a tyrannical publishing company is another. Helping vicitms of child molestation is not what I consider terrorist acts, by the way.

Have yourself a good life and when you open your eyes and see what is really there, many of us will be here ready to offer you comfort and support in your recovery.

I wish you only well in your search.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

comforter:

Goodbye!

Drahc

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi comforter,

thanks!.... i got a good laugh out of it!
    you mentioned "god is on your side, you will prevail"?

are you sure god is on your side?......if so, how come you are loosing cases in court, and your organization is full of child molester elders?

• borgfree
    borgfree

Comforter, you said:

But if you think such threats are going to deter jws from doing what is right, you got another thing coming. God is on our side and we will prevail
    I don't think God is on anybody's side. I think it is up to each individual to decide to be on God's side, or not.
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I could take the time to wipe the floor with AlanF who knows next to nothing about the papacy. But we have decided to spare poor Alan this time.

By "we" do you mean the other aliases that you have used on this Board, or the new one that you will become over the next few days?

HS

• wasasister
    wasasister

Or...are you with child, posessed by demons, a member of royalty, suffering from mutiple personalities?

Or...has anyone considered the possibility that this "person" suffers from real emotional illnesses? The pattern of posting grandiose and incoherent diatribes, soon deteriorating in both thought and language, is not typical of good mental health.

Comfort, whoever you are, please talk to someone you trust soon. I'm not laughing.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I also notice that there is now talk about the possibility of terrorist action being carried out by ex-jws.

the only terrorism is that wrought by some jehovah's witnesses and the entire watchtower bible and tract society.

i don't think 'comfort through discomfort' is accurate. what it is, actually, is people finally free to speak the truth, which we already know is something the wts and its proponents cannot handle. just for the record, if there really was such a thing as 'armageddon', which there is not, i would rather perish is a ball of fire than live forever on blisstonia with a bunch of boring movementarians.

adieu.

• LB
    LB

thanks for the visit comfortor. Guess you can count time someplace else now. Enjoy.

It was the talk about penis's that bothered you right? Not the talk about JW child molestors being protected by the society, right?

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit