The Board

by comforter 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

SYN,

: I'm sure you're merely a whippersnapper in his eyes!

Alan farts more knowledge than this clown.

Farkel

• SYN
    SYN

LOL!

• cyrano
    cyrano
    I have decided to spend less time on this board because of its explicit content

Typical JW response. When they can't defend any of their ridiculous doctrines without getting crushed they have to resort to some lame excuse to leave in order to save face.

Tell me comforter, is it too uncomfortable to learn your whole world is really nothing more than make-believe?

How long will it take before you finally awaken from the twilight zone?

When you do come back and see us, you'll make an exceptional witness to the power and control the watchtower can wield on it's victims.

• comforter
    comforter

I am directing my words toward everyone who has said something in this thread. But to Cyrano specifically:

???Typical JW response. When they can't defend any of their ridiculous doctrines without getting crushed they have to resort to some lame excuse to leave in order to save face.???

I am not making lame excuses. I believe that a Christian should think on that which is holy, clean, and chaste. Things presented in this place do not fit any of that criteria. The Bible also warns Jehovah's people about being contaminated by unclean influences. If one hears filth all the time, he will eventually digest the filth and become filthy. A man is the product of what his mind feeds on.

???Tell me comforter, is it too uncomfortable to learn your whole world is really nothing more than make-believe????

It is uncomfortable to be cussed out frequently, hear about oral sex constantly, hear explicit and unclean talk about penises all the time. I would much rather feed off of God's holy Bible.

???How long will it take before you finally awaken from the twilight zone????

I awoke when I became a Witness.

Bye

Comforter

• Farkel
    Farkel

comforter,

:: ???How long will it take before you finally awaken from the twilight zone????

: I awoke when I became a Witness.

He said awaken from not awaken in, you halfwit.

Farkel

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

comf,

i guess i'm a bit confused. why are you on here whining about explicit content and making it sound like bad association? wasn't it your choice to read and post on this site? did someone put a gun to YOUR head and make you do it? as i recall (i haven't been out THAT long) there were numerous warnings at meeting and assemblies regarding the internet and chat/posting websites. i do remember specifically to be a 'good, true christian' you woulnd't be visiting them anyway. don't turn your own problems and insecurities around on us. be an adult, grow up, and take responsibility for your own actions.

• Farkel
    Farkel

eyegirl,

"comf" ("Captain of My Fate") is a respected poster of many years, while "comforter" is your average asshole.

I know you are a new visitor, so I just thought I would point it out.

Farkel

• comforter
    comforter

???i guess i'm a bit confused. why are you on here whining about explicit content and making it sound like bad association? wasn't it your choice to read and post on this site? did someone put a gun to YOUR head and make you do it????

It was my choice to read this site. But I thought it was a board for discussion about jw, not a board about the benefits of oral sex.

???as i recall (i haven't been out THAT long) there were numerous warnings at meeting and assemblies regarding the internet and chat/posting websites. i do remember specifically to be a 'good, true christian' you woulnd't be visiting them anyway.???

The elders are not masters over our faith. We must use our powers of perception to tell good from bad. I thought I would come to this site to offer comfort to the wayward sheep in this place. But the dividends that might come from comforting sheep in this place are negated by the losses this place brings to one's spirituality.

???don't turn your own problems and insecurities around on us. be an adult, grow up, and take responsibility for your own actions.???

I am. That is why I will be spending little or no time comforting sheep in this place. Thanks for the wise advice.

Comforter

• comforter
    comforter

???He said awaken from not awaken in, you halfwit.???

That is what I am talking bout. When one becomes a true Christian, he awakens from Satan's world to a life of walking in God's light.

If God is for us, who can be against us?

Comforter

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

thank you farkel, i often have 'blonde' moments ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit