The Board

by comforter 35 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody
    This board is not an upbuilding place for true Christians.

It's one more place that "true christians" could cry persecution then.

I think you should stay for just that reason.

Can "true christians" just up and leave life with other humans when it becomes "not upbuilding"? If they did, then they couldn't toss around the word "endured" so lightly.

At least you have a choice here. Thank God that you never had to endure REAL persecution.

peace,
    somebody

"Air baths are good for preventing colds.. What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while."~ Golden Age Feb 10 1926 31

Group air bath,anyone?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Comforter,
    It seems to me that God comforts the uncomfortable and
    discomforts the confortable. Are you beginning to manifest symptoms of discomfort?

• AlanF
    AlanF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

AlanF

• LDH
    LDH

Speaking of 'our' obsession with PENISES, I thought you might like to know who it was that tried to twist my brain on this subject. Yup, the JWs.

Let's recount all the ways we worship the almighty PENIS without even knowing it (until the sex-obsessed GB reminds us of it.) All of the below statements are courtesy of those insipid inspired magazines, the A Fake! and WitchPower.

1. Valentine's Day (oh, yes, the heart is representative of the head of a man's penis.)

2. The Christmas Yule Log.

3. May Day.

4. The Cross (from the Ankh)

And these are just off the top of my penis head.

Make no mistake about it. The GB are the ones who are obsessed with PENISES dude. Not us.

Let the door knob hit 'cha where the Good Lord Split 'cha.

Lisa

• Solace
    Solace

Yea,
    Most J.W.s know how to keep all that naughty talk and sinful activity more under wraps if you know what I mean. Gotta keep that squeaky clean image huh. Spare me.
    Each thread is started by an individual poster. The entire forum shouldnt be judged by the content of certain posts. If you do not like a certain posters style or a thread seems too vulger, then dont click on it. Thats like saying, Im never going to the movies because the theater shows R rated movies. Duhhhh, Go see the G rated one.

• Solace
    Solace

LDH,
    Oh my God,
    Ewww,, They did say all that. The cross represented a mans penis and testicles and was pagan. I remember. Thats so messed up isnt it.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Groovet, duvet.

• TR
    TR
    true Christians

HUH???(Scooby voice)

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• SYN
    SYN
    Too much talk about sex and the male organ

OK, lemme get this straight. Uhoh, my text has a beige background, but no worries.

The Tower instructs women that men are their superiors.
    The Tower instructs us (from the Bible) that the whacking of "the organ" during a fight between two men by a women is punishable by the removal of the offending hand. This rule is NOT applicable to men who whack female organs during a catfight.
    The Tower instructs us that 90-year old mature females in the BOrganization must bow down to the mighty "the organ" of a new-born male baby if there are no other males present at a gathering by wearing a dishcloth on their heads.
    The Tower instructs us that women may not stand up and give talks from the platform. This, apart from the fact that no women may lead a gathering where there are men.
    The Tower instructs us that a women who does not scream during rape when there is a gun held to her head is guilty of fornication and should be disfellowshipped.

But, WE the XJWs are the ones with a PROBLEM? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You couldn't see the trees in the proverbial forest if one ran up to you and smacked you in the face!

Oh, and that is not a wise thing to say to AlanF. If he can stare down an International High-Control Publishing Corporation with 6 million members, I'm sure you're merely a whippersnapper in his eyes!

Edited by - Simon on 9 June 2002 8:22:51

• Farkel
    Farkel

troll,

: I have decided to spend less time on this board because of its explicit content. I could take the time to wipe the floor with AlanF who knows next to nothing about the papacy. But we have decided to spare poor Alan this time.

That's mighty thoughtful of you, your worshipfulness. How many of "we" are there, anyway?

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit