Dateline Aftermath

by silentlambs 44 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Bill,thanks for the update.This is just the begining of a massive support for Silent Lambs.I speak to people regularly about the good you have done,many are not dubs,but they do admire your work.It is about time this problom was cleaned up.Your the man who stepped up to the plate and scored big time for those who couldn`t do it for themselves,the abused children.You are a good man...OUTLAW

• LB
    LB
    all the elders associated with the reinstatement of Manuel Beliz, the convicted JW child molester, have been deleted as elders

It's certainly an admission of screwing up. What do you think, was it Jehovah's spirit that removed the elders, or Dateline???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"The recent letter read to all congregations to circumvent the Dateline airing..."

What "letter" was read?

• dedalus
    dedalus

Bill,

Just want to say, great job. Outstanding. Sorry if I've been too quick to rush to judgment against you in the past. The results you've helped achieved are amazing.

Dedalus

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Thanks Bill........What is it? There on the horizon, such a bright light. Look it seems to be coming from Brooklyn. Oh dear brothers look, we have been provided with 'new light'. We've waited on Jehovah, not run ahead like some, and now somehow policies are a changin'.....can you just hear it!!!

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi silent lambs! ........... hahahaha.....you hit pay dirt!!!!!
    oil that is,...... black gold,... texas tea!!!

now let me tell ya a story bout a man named bowen...
    a poor jw, that really had it going...

• Prisca
    Prisca

Well done Bill.

• Berean
    Berean

Removing the elders associated with the reinstatement of Manuel Beliz is a knee-jerk reaction from the Society. Now they can say that they took care of the problem "a while back."

Cover-up after cover-up.

• Simon
    Simon

There really is no one at the helm isn't there? Well ... no one who can steer properly - they just drift along and only change course when they hit the bank. I think they call it 'tacking' .

Well done Bill. This has really hit them hard and rightly so!

Good point LB - lets all not forget that part of their mantra is that the Elders are always right 'cause the holy spirit guides them ... even more so the GB.

I guess this all shows that once again, that claim is complete and utter bull***t

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

And Dateline was only aired in America. What about the rest of the Jehovah's Witness world??

Marilyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit