Dateline Aftermath

by silentlambs 44 Replies latest jw friends

• nancee park
    nancee park

As Marilyn asked, when's it air in Latin America??? Which countries, which days? Could it be shown in Europe?

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thank you for verifying that Mike Musto...If in fact those Elders were removed from their position, it's kinda of interesting it was because of "truth" spoken by supposed "apostates".
    Perhaps we are seeing a redefining of the word apostate...a(o)posing-state rules that are unchristian,unethical and foster evil.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Bill, marelous work, and great courage. My hat's off to you.

Hawk and Hilary: What does it take for these naive, gullible elders to realize that with the Society, loyalty is a One-Way deadend street leading to Brooklyn?
    They've been put on notice that whenever they disfellowship, they must make clear that it's the local congregation that's taking the action NOT the Society. In the KM, haven't they warned the dumb little dubbies not to say they're representatives of the Watchtower Society when they go door to door peddling magazines on their behalf?
    Only another way of saying ``if you get into trouble doing what we command you to do, you're on your own.''
    And how do you suckers who've thrown away countless weekends and holiday dates away from friends and families in order to attend the never-ending cycle of -- what do they call them?-- Kingdumb School-- Elders School-- whatever... like being referred to as ``essentially untrained volunteers'' by your cynical masters?

Lose a law suit over one of these cases and it's your assets, not theirs -- which assets you've donated to them -- at risk... Have no illusions: they'll ``dime you out'' in a heartbeat.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Thanks Bill for the update,

I'm glad to hear that the letter moved some to take action and that victims are speaking out.

The question was raised by others regarding getting this information out and also getting Dateline aired in other countries. I'd also like to see this happen. There must be many more victims around the world, What can we do to help reach them? I am bilingual in Spanish and very interested in getting the word out into Central and South America, let me know what I can do to help, my email is open.

I also agree with those that have advised you to please be careful. Not to be paranoid but since you have been threatened via email, I think this is good advice. These situations can cause seamingly stable persons to fly of the handle. I'm sure you know this just please take extra precautions. Don't go places alone, if at all possible.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Great Scot!
    The silentlamb hit 'em where it hurts the most.
    Just curious, will the GB declare it "new light" from Jehovah that was released on his own sweet time and he is now allowing these perverts and their protectors to get hung out to dry or will they declare it a case of Jehovah not making the victims eduring more they can bear?
    And as the old saying, inquiring minds want know, but do you think that after them there perverts are exposed does that mean they have to play with each other from now on? (Believe me, I'm not trying to make light of the victims, but I do have a lot of contemp for a religion that always takes great delight at wagging its middle finger at the Cathloic Church...and you know many JWs when they are out preaching are having a field day with the Catholic priest sex scandal...Ironic...)
    Well, anyway, good job silentlamb.
    The dustrabbit

To do list:
    1.Still waiting to goose the Organization.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Thanks for posting this update, Bill. You have done a great job and should be very proud.

It's great that so many are now getting the courage to speak up about the atrocities they've either observed or endured.

Hopefully, more JWs will refuse to hide their heads in the sand and pretend that everything is wonderful, and will begin to take action to disassociate themselves from this evil empire.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

MikeMusto,

We'd all appreciate if you could confirm for sure the deletion of those elders.

If true, how ironic--yet true to form--that the elders (a year late) would be punished by the society for following the society's orders. How paranoid are other elders going to be now? They'll KNOW that they could very easily be in the place of Beliz' elders.

I bet the next few years are going to see a record number of articles and service meeting parts about not taking our brothers (read: the Society) to court... and maybe the third baptismal question will be a promise never to sue the WT.

I agree with Path that Bill's time is running out. They will most likely dispense with even an appearance of justice. They've already rubberstamped the DFing papers, they just needed the formality of a tribunal. As Bill continues to make that process public, they'll eventually call him and tell him he's been DFd in absentia.

Hmmm

• LDH
    LDH

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=29033&site=3

for the thread detailing how the elders are getting the shaft, again.

Lisa

• one
    one

Bkill,

as SF adviced you, watch what you eat and who you have lunch with... it can kill you phisically or make you sick literally or speritually (in their eyes of course). there are two possible scenarios. You have enemies.

Regarding blaming and deleting elders. Tha may backfire too, they may take wt to courts, just stating they were following wt legal dept. and so on..

Who wants to become an elder now?

I wont be surprised if it become a common ocurrence to give a LAST talk, make a final statatment and walk out. DEMORALIZING show.

Did you all read my suggestion about setting up a bank account? to HELP (Bill, Hawak/UN etc) by advertise, advertise, advertise.

If your agenda is to HELP and promote the truth about the truth internet is good and cheap but not the only vehicle. Certanly not the best vehicle to reach the Dubs and not the best to reach the general public in some countries either.

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Bill, you're really making a difference now, and this is providing me oodles of joy

Why are you still trying to remain a Witness? Is it because you don't want other Witnesses to dismiss everything you say if you're disfellowshipped?

They've been digging in the Euphrates Valley and have uncovered a layer of agrarian culture 8,000 years old, and an older caveman culture. Recently, they reached another layer of fused green glass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit