Dateline Aftermath

by silentlambs 44 Replies latest jw friends

• battman
    battman

Room 215 said:

They've been put on notice that whenever they disfellowship, they must make clear that it's the local
    congregation that's taking the action NOT the Society. In the KM, haven't they warned the dumb little
    dubbies not to say they're representatives of the Watchtower Society when they go door to door peddling
    magazines on their behalf?
    Only another way of saying ``if you get into trouble doing what we command you to do, you're on your
    own.''

Inquiring Minds want to know: What about the change in the second baptism question from 1985 referring to "obeisence"
    to dog's "Corpse" I mean "Corps", I mean "Organ", I mean Organization". Wharever.

The GB et al are going to choke on their own words. Have they learned nothing from Nixon, gary hart, Billy boy Cliton?
    The common denomiantor is know as "arragoance" (sic). They GB have met the enemy and it is them.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

battman

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I will be speaking to family tonight or tomm.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Thanks for the update Bill,we all very much want to be kept up to date.You know it's just so sad, a boy in front of the congregation
    giving a talk speaks out to the congregation and the society on this
    terrible event,he sees it a small boy surely others can.

WOW It's a wide open world,use your
    own thoughts.

• Simon
    Simon

That's what I was on about in this post:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27039&site=3

They can't pick and choose when they are representatives and when they are not. Either they are or the aren't.

Whichever it is, they are lying about something 'cause they are saying two totally different things.

• Berean
    Berean

MikeMusto

If at all possible, I would be interested to find out if the elders followed the Societies directions or not.

Berean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit