This Board and JWs

by comforter 59 Replies latest jw friends

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

LOL @ Outlaw...BTW, you forgot your 'one long monologue'

-You can lead a fool to wisdom, but you can't make him think.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey MoeJoJoJo,is that anything like:You can lead a horse to water,but you can`t be a dink.(LOL)...OUTLAW

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

At one time, this board seemed to be fair.

Comforter...what is so unfair about this board...you have the right of free speech here.

But I no longer think that it is, to jws, at least.

When you come to a discussion board that is mainly made up of XJW's...do you think that they are going to be pro JW?

Ex-jws here can cuss, insult, say FU to everybody they don't like, and call jws pedophiles.

JW's can cuss here too ...if the board allows cussing...I try not to make a habit of it...and uhmmm....JW pedophilia is a problem...so why wouldnt people talk about it?

Ex-jws can post fluff posts too and have multiple identities with no problem. Can jws do things like that among you people? No they cannot. You advocates of free speech need to check yourself. All you want is a place where you can carry on one long monologue. Too much negativity up in this place. I await the customary insults.

We arent advocates of free speech...we dont have to be...free speech is our God given right...the WBTS is against free speech...I've witnessed that first hand

• Bang
    Bang

Not there comforter?

Well, I'll continue to debate - you see, Cain grew his own 'food' which may have sustained him even though it wasn't meat - even so, the sheep ate the natural stuff.
    But after he rose up, well, he couldn't find any satisfying food in the ground (humility) to sustain him. So spiritually he just Nodded off found a wife there instead.

Where can you join in this, with all the dub 'bible knowledge'.

Just imagining the tripe they serve up gets me in that riled attitude, I'll just leave off at that, before the cuss and the FU.

Bang

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol @ LB.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Comforter,

You joined this board on June 2, and on your first post you come in with guns ablazing!! Good for you!! Tell us all of our weaknesses. Tell us about what you don't know-- the real us, since you obviously haven't taken the time to get to know us.

Come back later under yet another name.

-J.R.

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.--Will Rogers, 1879-1935

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Bang,

what the hell are you talking about? (Note: swear word thrown in for comforter) I can't follow anything you're saying. Are you trying to start an intelligent debate with comforter? I'm sorry, I'm lost.

Comforter,

what is fair? Is it fair that the JW's don't want to discuss questions about their own history or thier own acts of duplicity at the KH? Si it fair that they expell everyone who wants to discuss thier erros in doctrine honestly and openly? What would be fair to you?

What does FU mean? What are you trying to say? Why be so cryptic? Say what you mean.

JW's can do everything anyone else can do here. The only difference is that JW's feel guilty about even being here and rarely show any indication that they are thinking for themselves. Many of the XJW's here have given up trying to prove they are superior to other human beings (there are exceptions, of course) but JW's consistantly take the position that they are special and priveldged human beings. You just want to feel persecuted so you choose to think that you are restricted from doing and saying things that are allowed to others. Come on, why don't you try for yourself? Go ahead and cuss, insult, post fuff. You're no different from anyone else, are you?

Sean

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

If you can't stand the HEAT, get the HELL out of the kitchen!

Just trying to help you through your little problem with this board.

SUSCARRA

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Comforter:
    I agree...people should not talk down one another.
    However....there are ones here that were disrespectful when they were a witness.

Others, have a LOT of bitterness and lonliness and and disrupted lives for merely disagreeing with the organisation.....and have lost ALL family and friends because of being disfellowshiped for that very reason. It is hard...to stay silent and not VENT about it to others.

Most on this board..I feel are good people and are there when you need advise.

Many do not think enough of the newcomer who knows nothing about the problems with the organisation, they need help, and they read things that drive them away.

The witnesess have many good things about them that I like better than the churches....but sad to say.....they are so extremely legalistic, and demand THEY are alone Gods organisation, and all others are false.....they make themselves a cult.

Besides the fact that their Good News is NOT the Good news the bible has in mind.

I hope you stick around and take the heat....it DOES get easier to deal with. I wish you the best.

• Bang
    Bang

Seaken, I posted twice.
    - writing to comforter that JWs are unable to sustain a critical debate because there's no truth in their religion, even according to their own bible, and unless they have a 'captive' audience, they will always feel targeted for dismissal.

Bang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit