Trancelike Existence in Dubdom

by Imbue 44 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    I wash my hands of this bullshit. I wont comment on anything else you ever say RF, its not worth the aggravation

Excellent arrangement.
    Dont forget you said that now, willya.

• Englishman
    Englishman

RF,

I thought you might like to know that No1 Son watched the England match in a bar in Melbourne yesterday. He said he got quite squiffy on some weird brew called Tooheys New and that he was staying at the Backpackers Hotel in the city.

Englishman.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

EMan.
    Tooheys huh?
    God, he must be desperate! Thats all I can say.
    Personally, Ive never forgotten that delightful beer I sampled last time I was in England called "speckled Hen".
    I still dream about it....

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

You know what? I was going to let this go, but now I see what an asshole you are. Fuck that.

I wont let you dictate if and when I speak.

You said:

I invite anyone to go through the first 4 posts between you and me and decide for themself who started what, and whose throwing a temper tantrum,and who's being condescending.

You lose bud!

have a nice night...

If someone did that they would see as I have clearly shown time and again I made an unbiased observation and was NOT picking on you. You were being condescending with your statement towards me, that is readily apparent.

How many times do I have to spell it out for you? Go through my entire first post and show me where I insulted you?

RF and imbue-
    From what I ascertain, both of you are adults
    Both of you have posted very informative and emotional comments before, and I appreciate the input both of you have and your presence here on this board. (thats a compliment by the way)

Over time I have noticed you two tend to bicker with one another quite a bit, over comments which seem so trivial. I myself have been guilty of this at times, and often we just get emotional considering the suffering many of us have endured or continue to endure at the hands of the WTBTS. (Note I stated implicitly that I have done the same thing?.. HELLO ANYBODY HOME???)

Remind yourselves, we are not one another's enemy. Those who harbor child molesters and divide families and deceive are the ones who should be the target of our anger and determination to expose them for the danger they are. (that was trying to mediate an unnecessary escalation of an argument between two otherwise good people on this board)
    That said to both of you... (not criticizing you unsolicited and picking on you solely)

If your grown up, act like it. (not an insult, simply a fact)

Then, you say:

have a nice night...
    You sarcastically mimic the words I say.. like a pitiful little child.

You later say:

You lose bud!
    Since when did this become a contest? You said the same damn thing the last time we got into an argument when you later ADMITTED you were wrong. You always have to be right in your own little mind dont you?

You said:

I consider that to be an uninvited lecture from a school teacher.
    You started it bud.
    I have the right to make my statement which INITIALLY was UNBIASED. Once again go through my entire first post here and show me where I insulted you. Lecture? No. Mediation between two people when I was trying to be nice? Yes. Ever heard of constructive criticism? Even still, I suppose your too pompous to consider that.

Funny other people commented on this thread, you dont jump down their throat.

You dont like it... tough shit.

When I need a lecture I'll whistle for you

That alright with you bud?

Your still being an asshole.

Yeah I know I said:

I wash my hands of this bullshit. I wont comment on anything else you ever say RF, its not worth the aggravation

but your reply:

Excellent arrangement.
    Dont forget you said that now, willya.

was enough to piss me off.

Are you denying the condescension and attitude in your statements to me?

Its all too easy to point out how childish and foolish you are, and I for one have decided I wont sit by idly and let you perceive youve "won" anything. People should see what a childish person you are, and from reading these posts that is blatantly obvious.

Asshole.

Oh yeah, on another note..

Fuck you too pal.

When you can compose a post beyond two run-on sentences, and perhaps you then include truthful facts and quotes to substantiate your arrogant statements, and not a perverted twisting of comments out of context, then speak up.

Until then, shut the fuck up.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    From what I ascertain, both of you are adults
    .....If your grown up, act like it.

Thats your opening post right?
    Well, I consider it to be a lecture...
    fair enough?
    I found it to be SNOTTY and CONDESCENDING.
    My response:

Reborn.
    When I need a lecture I'll whistle for you.

Fairly moderate I think.
    Your response:

RF-
    You only displaying your immaturity further with every subsequent post when you click:
    Reply To Topic
    Why not acknowledge your immaturity and apologize and behave like the grown man in your pic profile instead of being a brat lashing out insults and condescending statements?
    We dont want to recall the last time you and I got into a verbal spat when you spoke of me harshly then had to return and apologize because you later realized how wrong you were.
    I directed the post above as a mediator because I LIKE both of you for your insight and emotional feeling on the board. No need to start getting snippy or condescending with me. You dont want to play that game.

Sonny, who the hell do you think you are?
    My Daddy?
    When I need a lecture on behaviour, complete with condescending insulting terms, I'll whistle.
    Believe it.
    But rather:

Son, you said that not me.
    You have a smart-ass mouth RF, if I saw you in person Id be liable to bitchslap the taste out of your mouth.
    You also said that. Where have I said such things to you?
    I wont let you dictate if and when I speak
    Youre the one said he wasnt going to speak to me any more.Not me.

Asshole.
    Where have i used terms even remotely like that to you here in this thread?
    Son, your emotions have got the better of your judgement.

Im done with you.
    Go away, final response.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've got nothing against any of you but don't you think you should continue this by email rather than in a public forum for discussion?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Go away?

Do you presume to think your someone of authority to tell me when and where I may browse or comment?

HA

Your arrogance shines through yet again.

I said in my last post I will not go away because people should see what an arrogant, childish person you are.

Your only proving my point for me.

For the second time, I am NOT your

Son
    Capiesce?

We should just let the previous posts speak for themselves. Anyone who reads them can see the crux of the matter.

But, as I said.. you have to get the last word in and be haughty.

I exposed you last time for being an arrogant, assuming person who jumps all over someone else because you rush to a conclusion then you have to retract your statements.

I wont go away, and you cant make me either.

No one in the history of this board has gotten under my skin since I have joined here like you did tonight. You think somehow because your older than me that makes you better.

You call me

son
    and presume to tell me what I can or cannot do.

Well let me set you straight.

I am NOT your son. I have time and again demonstrated by your owns words what an immature old man you are, and when I was initially unbiased and attempting to give you constructive criticism, you insult me.

Get off your high horse and realize your capable of being rude and condescending, and need to apologize every now and then.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Ballistic-

In no uncertain terms, I would NOT want him to email me, under any circumstance.

Furthermore, as you said, this is a forum for public discussion, and when he made rude comments toward imbue or anyone else, he subsequently made those posts available for public discussion.

When I comment UNBIASED towards him and actually compliment him in my post, he responds with an insult.

That is the ONLY reason I have pursued this, because I have dealt with him once before, and he is a pompous asshole who has yet to apologize for being wrong.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yeah, let everybody wade thru your pages and pages of verbose quotation....and see what a fool youve made of yourself.
    LMAO

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

One of the women on the board has emailed me and asked me to end this.
    Im walking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit