Trancelike Existence in Dubdom

by Imbue 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Well, sweetie...

Yes, honey?

I only want people to read it. I posted it only for educational purposes.

Good for you.

If they don't have the ability to relate to it then that's OK...This information takes a considerable amount of time to contemplate.

I doubt that there are any here on this forum who can't relate to the info you posted. We were all JWs once, you know.

I also think you are minimising the intelligence of your audience. It didn't take me more than a few seconds to read and understand your post. There was nothing in it that anyone over the age of 5 wouldn't understand.

It's about recovery and many here are not interested in recovery yet.

Again you insult your audience. Everyone here are in various stages of recovery, and it's not for you to judge them for that.

I educate people about recovery as part of my profession.

In that case, I'll have higher expextations of you in treating the posters here and their various stages of recovery.

I didn't expect you to understand this information refiners.

Again you insult your audience.

Some people just want to whine about what victims they're instead of looking at themselves.

Again you insult your audience. And for your information, RF isn't a whiner.

You only confirmed how it has gone over your head...poor little nippy thing you are.

Again more insults.

Thanks for your outstanding empathy and compassion for people who are trying to release themselves from the bonds of the WTS, Imbue. I feel sorry for the people you try to help "recover".

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hahah Are you bored Prisca? I saw you PIC.. you have a nice deck... is that your house?

Imbue said:

If they don't have the ability to relate to it then that's OK. Some are not interested in recovery, yet!
    It takes time to understand what is needed to recover. I wouldn't expect everyone here to be ready to think about their family issues and post them on a public board. It's OK with me if people don't want to share here. Considering the nasty responses given to me here. I don't blame them. I have patience with my audience as you can see I'm very patient with you. Maybe you will come around someday. I can always hope you decide to improve yourself.

IMO No, refiners isn't capable of understanding this. I feel sorry for him but what can we do for him so late in life. As for the whining remark I was only referring to the two of you. I feel sorry for you Prisca because you only read everything as negitive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Prisca
    Prisca

How funny that you mentioned seeing my pic, Imbue! Of what consequense is that? You trying to upset me? Antagonise me?

Why should I care what pic you have seen? That's if you really have seen a pic, and if that pic really is of me anyway. How would you really know? Only the Australians on this board have met the real Prisca.

I can see straight through you, Imbue. You severely underestimated your audience yet again.

• mindfield
    mindfield

Only on JW.com can we have a thread that starts by analyzing a personal experience of the trancelike existence of many JW's then degenerates into a catfight. To this, I only have one thing to say:

"Good morning, sunshine.... the earth says hellloooooo"....

Come on, let's join hands and sing as one! You know you want to...

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.whitesoftheirlies.com/articles/mystified.htm

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Imbue, why must you continue to hurl insults at everyone because they dissagree with you? I am getting sick and tired of it. Please stop. Please I am asking nicely.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• myriamme
    myriamme
    Well, Imbue.
    I'll tell you what a sweet guy I really am.
    100 reads and not a single response.
    I only posted in this thread out of pity.

:) such a sweet man hehe :)

Oh may i break a vow of silence to share in deffinitions as well on this thread? Without wanting to be offensiv to anyone , but only for educational reasons?

Ok well here goes,

condescension
    Pronunciation: "kän-di-'sen(t)-sh&n
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Late Latin condescension-, condescensio, from condescendere
    Date: 1647
    1 : voluntary descent from one's rank or dignity in relations with an inferior
    2 : patronizing attitude or behavior

Now , this is just for educational reasons, so that I can remember how to copy past text and dose not involve in any way the administration of this forum or any of the posters on this thread other than myself, my computer and my online dictionary used to produce the above mentioned copy pasted quote.

Thank you all so very much for indulging me in my learning processe :)

And before anything else is added, I know , I know , my spelling is not very good. I will try to uplift my spelling abilities so my next post can be estheticaly pleasing to the eyes :)But before I do that I have to learn how to put the plaster on my drywall and then I want to watch my paint dry to see if there are lines sticking out from my sanding job on the plaster you see?

So much to learn , so little time !

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

RF and imbue-

From what I ascertain, both of you are adults

Both of you have posted very informative and emotional comments before, and I appreciate the input both of you have and your presence here on this board.

Over time I have noticed you two tend to bicker with one another quite a bit, over comments which seem so trivial. I myself have been guilty of this at times, and often we just get emotional considering the suffering many of us have endured or continue to endure at the hands of the WTBTS.

Remind yourselves, we are not one another's enemy. Those who harbor child molesters and divide families and deceive are the ones who should be the target of our anger and determination to expose them for the danger they are.

That said to both of you...

If your grown up, act like it.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Reborn.
    When I need a lecture I'll whistle for you.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

RF-

You only displaying your immaturity further with every subsequent post when you click:

Reply To Topic

Why not acknowledge your immaturity and apologize and behave like the grown man in your pic profile instead of being a brat lashing out insults and condescending statements?

We dont want to recall the last time you and I got into a verbal spat when you spoke of me harshly then had to return and apologize because you later realized how wrong you were.

I directed the post above as a mediator because I LIKE both of you for your insight and emotional feeling on the board. No need to start getting snippy or condescending with me. You dont want to play that game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit