Trancelike Existence in Dubdom

by Imbue 44 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well I dont have to apologize to you this time do I?
    No indeedy.
    YOU are the one who has verbally criticized me.
    Unsolicited.
    You are the one whose posts (above) are laced with insulting terms.
    Would you care to go back and read what youve posted in your two entries here?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    you spoke of me harshly then had to return and apologize because you later realized how wrong you were

Yes indeedy.
    Your turn this time...
    wouldnt you say?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I said:

RF and imbue-
    From what I ascertain, both of you are adults
    Both of you have posted very informative and emotional comments before, and I appreciate the input both of you have and your presence here on this board. (thats a compliment by the way)
    Over time I have noticed you two tend to bicker with one another quite a bit, over comments which seem so trivial. I myself have been guilty of this at times, and often we just get emotional considering the suffering many of us have endured or continue to endure at the hands of the WTBTS. (Note I stated implicitly that I have done the same thing?.. HELLO ANYBODY HOME???)
    Remind yourselves, we are not one another's enemy. Those who harbor child molesters and divide families and deceive are the ones who should be the target of our anger and determination to expose them for the danger they are. (that was trying to mediate an unnecessary escalation of an argument between two otherwise good people on this board)

That said to both of you... (not criticizing you unsolicited and picking on you solely)

If your grown up, act like it. (not an insult, simply a fact)

Care to show me where in my initial post I "insulted" you?

No, I only commented about your immaturity AFTER you retort with:

Reborn.
    When I need a lecture I'll whistle for you.
    You have a smart-ass mouth RF, if I saw you in person Id be liable to bitchslap the taste out of your mouth. (for the record, thats IS an insult and a promise)

I compliment you and let you know I usually appreciate your comments on this board, and you reply back to me with a comment laced with condescension and egoism.

Yes I retorted. Im not going to sit here and try to rationalize with people I LIKE for their comments and then be roasted by them and sit by idly.

I am only speaking facts.

By not admitting you were being immature with some of your comments to imbue, which were unnecessary, you were yourself being immature.

Why not acknowledge your immaturity and apologize and behave like the grown man in your pic profile instead of being a brat lashing out insults and condescending statements?
    What do you reply with?

No indeedy.
    YOU are the one who has verbally criticized me.
    Unsolicited.
    You are the one whose posts (above) are laced with insulting terms.

Yes indeedy.
    Your turn this time...
    wouldnt you say?

You sound like some snobbish little kid who throws a temper-tantrum when things dont go entirely his way.

I was very fair and unbiased in my initial post, do you deny that?

I was only wanting to see the two of you cease arguing, because I like both of you on this board. Then you get snippy with me, so yes I replied.

You said then:

Yes indeedy.
    Your turn this time...
    wouldnt you say?
    Fair enough. Ill gladly apologize if anything I said conceivably offended you, although its more than obvious I was not solely picking on YOU.

I just didnt want to see two intelligent people on this board with meaningful threads continue to argue.

If Im going to be crucified for it.. fuck it.. argue all you want people.

For the record RF, I was not picking on you or criticizing you unsolicited. Other people have replied to this thread too and it is just as much my right to do so as anyone elses.

Get over yourself.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

well, well.
    Go back to your original post in this thread and read the sentences with the bold words.
    Which I notice in your latest post are no longer bolded, by the way.

"From what I ascertain both of you are adults.....if youre grown up act like it'....

now son, tell me that is not a lecture. if you will.
    Yes or no?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    I was very fair and unbiased in my initial post, do you deny that

I most certainly do.
    I accuse you of giving me a lecture. uninvited.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    You have a smart-ass mouth RF, if I saw you in person Id be liable to bitchslap the taste out of your mouth....

Where have i used terminology like that at you bud?

You have stuck your nose in this unsolicited and lectured me reborn.
    I'll leave every poster to assess for themselves whether that statement is a fact.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    son

I am hardly your son.

Regarding saying:

"From what I ascertain both of you are adults.....if youre grown up act like it'....
    Apparently that is a matter of opinion, if you feel it was a lecture, so be it. Your saying:

Reborn.
    When I need a lecture I'll whistle for you.
    was condescending and unwarranted.

Conveniently you do not even acknowledge the fact I did not insult you in my initial post, but complimented you and was unbiased.

I was attempting to be friends, and was obviously unbiased, and expressed my free right to comment and wished to mediate an unnecessary argument between two posters I admired for their comments and insight.

Hell, your several decades older than me.. if you want to stereotype.. shouldnt you be "lecturing" instead of insulting people?

Yes, I said:

You have a smart-ass mouth RF, if I saw you in person Id be liable to bitchslap the taste out of your mouth....
    and I meant every word.

you said:

Go back to your original post in this thread and read the sentences with the bold words.
    Which I notice in your latest post are no longer bolded, by the way.
    Did I not make it abundantly clear that I was complimenting you in my first post and DID not insult you? That was the intention of bolding the first post, to emphasize the fact I DID NOT insult you. Then you reply with condescension.

did you read the parentheses and comment next to and underneath my bolded quote? If you did you would not twist terms.

RF and imbue-
    From what I ascertain, both of you are adults

Both of you have posted very informative and emotional comments before, and I appreciate the input both of you have and your presence here on this board. (thats a compliment by the way)

Over time I have noticed you two tend to bicker with one another quite a bit, over comments which seem so trivial. I myself have been guilty of this at times, and often we just get emotional considering the suffering many of us have endured or continue to endure at the hands of the WTBTS. (Note I stated implicitly that I have done the same thing?.. HELLO ANYBODY HOME???)

Remind yourselves, we are not one another's enemy. Those who harbor child molesters and divide families and deceive are the ones who should be the target of our anger and determination to expose them for the danger they are. (that was trying to mediate an unnecessary escalation of an argument between two otherwise good people on this board)
    That said to both of you... (not criticizing you unsolicited and picking on you solely)

If your grown up, act like it. (not an insult, simply a fact)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Care to show me where in my initial post I "insulted" you?

No, I only commented about your immaturity AFTER you retort

What part of I got testy and heated AFTER you were rude and condescending to me do you not understand?

Yes, people can read and see that for themselves. Apparently you cannot.

I wash my hands of this bullshit. I wont comment on anything else you ever say RF, its not worth the aggravation.

Seeing as in how Ill never meet you in person, I wont concern myself with your comments.

Have a nice night.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    You sound like some snobbish little kid who throws a temper-tantrum when things dont go entirely his way

Hey bud.
    I invite anyone to go through the first 4 posts between you and me and decide for themself who started what, and whose throwing a temper tantrum,and who's being condescending.

You lose bud!

have a nice night...

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    From what I ascertain both of you are adults.....if youre grown up act like it'....

I consider that to be an uninvited lecture from a school teacher.
    You started it bud.
    I respond:

When I need a lecture I'll whistle for you

That alright with you bud?

• Prisca
    Prisca

[i]*flashes her boobs at the boys to distract them from their argueing*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit