Trancelike Existence in Dubdom

by Imbue 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Imbue
    Imbue

Mystified people wear a frozen trancelike mask, which often confuses others. The mystified tend to overreact and underreact. More often than not their responses are inappropriate their vocabularies are parrot like, and since they are not really present, they do not listen well. Depending on the nature of their final trance identify, mystified people either overly conform or overly rebel. The conformist follows others' suggestions like orders to be obeyed. The rebel is compulsively counter dependent. Mystified rebels question everything refusing to agree no matter what.

I've seen so much of this behavior at the KH. Some examples are:

A speaker says be careful when considering taking separate vacations from your spouse. A sistah writes down: "DO NOT TAKE SEPARATE VACATIONS."

I watched a sistah whose husband gave the part about how we shouldn't utilize the phrase "born in the truth" anymore and we should begin saying "rased in the truth." I don't think she even listens to her own husbands talks...LOL Not more than a week later she was asking someone whether they were "born in the truth."

She walked around with a trancelike mask as I've never seen. I never saw her demonstrate any feeling of her own. Only the appropriate parrot like phases. She was defiantly one of the Stepford Wives.

Then parroting in the congs was to such an extreme that I refused to use JW code words....

I believe I'm a Mystified Rebel ...LOL [;]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Imbue
    Imbue

Mystified people either overly conform or overly rebel.

*The conformist follows others' suggestions like orders to be obeyed.

*The rebel is compulsively counter dependent. Mystified rebels question everything refusing to agree no matter what.

Which one are you a conformist or a rebel?

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Personally Im a brainwashed conformist parroting the slogans and carrying out the agenda of my puppet master.

• Imbue
    Imbue

We know about you already..*yawn*

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Aww, c'mon guys don't fight. Imbue, go and give RF a big kiss and say you're sorry.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Prisca: I already tried that once before and he's the type that holds a grudge forever. The truth is I still don't even know what I said to offend him. It's a mystery...

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Imbue,

I don't recall RF saying anything nasty to you on this thread. I'm talking about your comments to him on this thread, ok?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well, Imbue.
    I'll tell you what a sweet guy I really am.
    100 reads and not a single response.
    I only posted in this thread out of pity.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Well, sweetie...I only want people to read it. I posted it only for educational purposes. If they don't have the ability to relate to it then that's OK...This information takes a considerable amount of time to contemplate. It's about recovery and many here are not interested in recovery yet. I educate people about recovery as part of my profession.

I didn't expect you to understand this information refiners. Some people just want to whine about what victims they're instead of looking at themselves. You only confirmed how it has gone over your head...poor little nippy thing you are.

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    I only want people to read it. I posted it only for educational purposes.

Oh, okay, So its not necessary to respond to your posts because your only here to be read, and to educate.

If they don't have the ability to relate to it then that's OK...

Yes. Maybe thats why noone responded, because they just couldnt relate to it.After all, you are a mental health professional, and the material you post is, perhaps, too complex for us to understand.

This information takes a considerable amount of time to contemplate.

Yes, perhaps thats it, everyone is absorbing the information and formulating their responses very carefully, to this deep material.
    okay, have a nice evening Imbue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit