My daughter called this am/after 3yrs

by DannyBear 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ThatSucks
  • Hmmm
    Hmmm

How sad that we congratulate each other when family members decide to speak to us.

*sigh* Baby steps and small victories.

Anyway. Congrats DannyBear. I think it's a great idea to ixnay the eligionray and enjoy catching up.

Hmmm

• AGuest
    AGuest

WONDERFUL, DBEar... and peace to you... and daughter!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Detective, Dutchie, SYN, Ang, Gopher, noidea, StinkyPantz(smile), Valis, Cassiline, That Sucks,

Thanks for caring.

My daughter is not acting like a typical jw, she is truly sharing her life with me, Iam getting caught up on her recent wedding pictures, travel, and I don't even believe it...a possible real live visit soon. Of course the fact that I live in an area where there are a hundere or more wineries, doesn't hurt either. ;)

I just had to share my good fortune with you guys...thanks for your well wishes.

Iam gonna try real hard, to just be a daddy....no agendas no causes.

Thanks again fine people!

Danny

• AlanF
    AlanF

Great news, Danny! Your plan of no agendas, no causes is the very best way to go. If she can't love you when all you're doing is loving her, despite her being caught in a cult, then there's nothing more to do.

AlanF

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm happy for you Danny. Let's hope this is the start of more happy moments.

Lilacs

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

BEAUTIFUL just BEAUTIFUL
    (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

• seven006
    seven006

Danny,

That is great news. You deserve it and I hope she continues to talk with you. Your a good man and I think it would be hard for her not to have her dad in her life. Iv very happy for you pal.

Dave

• Mulan
    Mulan

Danny, that is such great news. I agree with your way of dealing with her too. Who knows what prompted this, and you can enjoy the process. SO GREAT!!!!

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

OH, this is great news. I'm so happy for you, I'm crying like a blooming idiot. Let her bring up all the JW stuff, all you want to do is catch up on all you've missed. What a wonderful thing that has happened. Make sure you start making future plans, this makes it more solid for you and her. Vacations, dinners, theatres, this will add to a lasting relationship.

Love abounds!!!!!!!!!!

SUSCARRA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit