My daughter called this am/after 3yrs

by DannyBear 51 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Iam pleased to report, my jw daughter called me this morning.

Needless to say I was thrilled to hear from her. As many of you know to well, it is a small blessing, but huge when it's coming from an active jw.

I have decided to leave off talking anything jw related, and just enjoy getting caught up on the latest in her life.

There is hope.

Danny

• detective
    detective

That's a beautiful thing, Danny. Congratulations. I hope this is just a wonderful beginning for you two!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hooray! Good Luck, Danny.

• SYN
    SYN

Sounds good DB!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great news Danny. I'm so pleased for you. I think that is a great idea just to concentrate on your relationship and no JW stuff.

Hope things go well.

• Gopher
    Gopher

It's so nice when we can have something resembling a normal conversation, so happy you heard from your daughter Danny. You don't suppose she watched the Dateline and her conscience was pricked?

Anyhow, anytime something good happens within a family, we are happy to count our blessing! (This proves the old saying, as long as there's life, there's hope!!)

-J.R.

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.--Will Rogers, 1879-1935

• noidea
    noidea

{{{Danny}}}..

I am so excited for you. I hope that good things continue for you..enjoy catching up.

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Very cool!!!!

StinkyP

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer"

• Valis
    Valis

That's great Danny! You may be prudent in not discussing any JW stuff now, besides there is always time for theocratic warfare...Its nice to know there are some JWs out there that know better, or at least come around, in regards ruining families. Best of luck.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

{{{{{{{{{{ Danny and Daughter}}}}}}}}}}}

May it be a great reunion with Dad and daughter having a wonderful time.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit