What is the point of the picture in this weeks study article ?

by stuckinarut2 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The WT org is like proverbs 30:15!

"like leeches that cry out "give give" more and more!"

• pontoon
    pontoon

Refering back to pgh, 7 above, picking blueberries as a comuter or helper at Wat Farm is sacred service too-----but only if you're a pioneer. What a load of crap.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

they have mush for brains, if those who sit there can find any biblical benefit to thier personal lives from these meetings.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Does the article seriously say to accept everything in the WT because it's from "Jehoober"?!?! What if it's wrong???

DD

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

but .. but .. but ..

Where's the friendly blue square 'JW.Orgy' sign on that building? Or on the t-shirts and hard hats?

I'm a bit worried for 'Jehovah's Little Helpers' (tm) - spooky echoes of Santa's elves there. If they aren't wearing the Sacred Logo (tm) how will Jehovah recognise and spare them at the Big Bang?

I don't want to cause panic amongst the R&F, but they'd better get their badges NOW! The Big Bang is Right Around The Corner (tm), soon (tm), anytime now (tm).

Just a thought - does WTBTS in any of its many guises get royalty payments on sales of the Sacred Logo (tm) stuff?

PS: Yes, I know that WTBTS doesn't have tm rights on the Sacred Logo. Strange that Jehovah failed to foresee that someone else would register it first, but:

1. This may be part of the foretold persecution

2. GB has foretold that 'unexplained things' may happen.

3. Whether or not they comply with the 'authorities' depends on who the 'authorities' are for the time being (depends on 'new light' (tm) )

So that's alright, then.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

If armageddon is really 'right around the corner,' or as one brother likes to say 'staring us right in the face,' then why are JWs wasting all this time, effort and money building new facilities that will take them far into the future in 'this old system?'

I believe it was Stephen Lett who admitted they ( the GB) really don't know what Jehovahâ„¢ has in mind for Warwick, but the GB decided to forge ahead anyway. A very strange comment from a group of men who claim to be in on god's plans from the start, being his Faithful Slave and all.

Here's the hypocrisy of WT's message:

1. A JW wants to go to college for four years to get a degree: WT: don't do it, Armageddon is too close. You won't finish school. Preach and build for WT instead.

2. WT: embarks on a 4-6 year building project in Warwick: No problem... Armageddon probably is not that close. We'll finish it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I like how they say," You will agree ", and then proceed to state their opinion on a subject.

DD

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

-

The GB are building a modern "temple to Jehovah," or so they think.

They need $$$ to fund their project and worker bees to do the heavy lifting.

It's propaganda.

Oh, and one more thing - Let's review: It's a cult!

-

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I like how they say," You will agree ", and then proceed to state their opinion on a subject.

I caught that one also, DD.

It's a redundant statement really, because a JW has no choice but to agree with WT, so demanding mindless compliance and agreement is a foregone conclusion.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The point, besides "Enrich the Watchtower for free" is that they can make members think they must be blessed by Jehovah to get such things built. It somehow makes the member forget that it's a bunch of money and free labor off of lies that makes them get stuff done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit