What is the point of the picture in this weeks study article ?

by stuckinarut2 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prologos
    prologos

The only thing missing on that bleak image on page 23 is "Arbeit macht frei" on the gates; because the article is really about work without pay with a promised freedom in the NW. almost .

because even in paradise, a "new work ASSIGNMENT" wow!! will be waiting for you, after you "postponed"* a real life now. par 18,19. * postpone your real life at your own risk, wt has never been able to keep a real promise.

like the keepers of the KZ camps. wt has no intention of freeing it's worker slaves.

W.ORK for J-W.ORG, macht NICHT frei.

page 26: why has the electrician such a BIG smile? your guess? (mine is not fit to print here).

page 27 what is Obama jr. doing in Bethel?

par.10: double talk: branches are merged, really, closed, sold.

par 14: " when faced with Jehovah's wind of change-" you will be blown away.

par 15: bethelite reassigned to pioneer work-- read --demoted.

• Island Man
    Island Man

scary21: Does anyone think it looks like a nice new prison ? It even has a guard tower on the right side.

OMG! Scary21, you might be on to something. A building that looks like a new prison complete with what looks like a guard tower, and located in the country. We know Watchtower is in to selling branch and other facilities to various organizations. So what if Watchtower already has plans or a deal in the pipeline to sell the new Warwick building to the state of New York in future - say 5 to 10 years down the road - to serve as a state correctional facility?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

controlled manipulation at its best...

• scary21
    scary21

Island Man.... LOL YES, or maybe a swank FED one. You know, like the kind Martha Stewart got sent to.

• sir82
    sir82

Maybe it's the lack of people, but that "artist's conception" of Warwick seems extraordinarily cold, sterile, lifeless.

Like a cyborg manufacturing plant, run by robots.

• Absalom
    Absalom

There were a lot of paragrapgh's in that lesson that had zero cited scrpitures. The lesson concluded with something about after Armageddon we will restore the Earth to paradise forever, NO scriptures are cited! I asked my wife, "If that is our hope, and clearly identified in the bible, why are there absolutely 0 scriptures cited?"

The public talked at my hall commented on the wastefullness and short sightedness of building your dream house now, sense it will be destroyed at God's day. I asked my wife, "then why are we building Warwick?!"

They have mastered the art of doublespeak

• designs
    designs

Try and get a room to stay in, one you built....

• sylvlef
    sylvlef

comments regarding This image at my cong were hilarious...

speaker: "how do You feel about This image? What do You feel in your heart?"

answers : "This Is a beautiful building"; "i feel like WOW...how magnificent is the organisation"; "This makes me feel safe"; "This makes me think about how fast is the organisation moving"

and more blah blah blah...

Idiots...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit