Is is Muslim terrorist cafe seige Sydney...hundreds of hostages! looks bad.

by Witness 007 98 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I just went to abc.net.au -- watched a bit of the news. Seems there has been gunfire, and some injuries. The whole thing sounds terrible, the hostages must be absolutely terrified.

No point in being PC about this. It's an Iranian cleric of some sort, with a history of violence. It may offend some, but it doesn't change the fact that muslim extremists are behind much of the terrorism in the world.

I say muslim extremists, because I do believe that many ordinary muslim people are held hostage by fear of retaliation from extremists if they oppose them in any way.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The Muslim terrorist not confirmed dead yet per CNN. 2 hostages dead and 3 seriously injuried just stopping in for a snack. This crap won't stop.

• blondie
  • cofty
    cofty

They had a clean shot at the bastard hours ago, they should have taken it.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

According to the Daily Mail, the siege has ended with one hostage and the terrorist dead.

My thoughts go to the survivors, their relatives, and the relatives of the dead hostage.

I'm glad the terrorist has been killed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2873855/Gunman-takes-hostages-cafe-Sydney.html.

• DJS
    DJS

Cofty,

Ditto unless they were'nt certain that he was acting alone, which, if not, would have potentially led to the deaths of all of the hostages even if they shot him right between the eyes. If they did know he was alone, the only other thing would be whether the snipers were given the "Go" to shoot when they had a clear shot. A sniper with a clear shot without the authorization to pull the trigger, IMHO, is the likely scenario. This happens a lot, as the decision makers weigh the options and potential consequences, opportunities are sometimes missed. Stuff happens. Success has many fathers; failure is an orphan. We shall see what the officials state.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Religion of peace

Indeed. Perhaps he read the Quran and verses like:

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

or this gem:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

• gda
    gda

false flag exercise We're next

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

gda - who do you mean, 'we'?

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

They had a clean shot at the bastard hours ago, they should have taken it.

Things have gotten so PC correct in the Western world in dealing with the Muslims that the commanders probably thought they would be criticized by the moderate Muslims, Media, and Islam sympathizers since the terrorist hadn't killed anybody yet. The victims and potential victims never mean anything in this political correct garbage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit