Image result for boxer Boxer - fearless

Image result for Rottweiler Rottweiler - pussy cat

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I never had one, but I always wanted a Jack Russel just like this one -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgBKhj48VDY

• label licker
    label licker

We love our Rotti's. Vanderhoven7, you nailed it with pussycat.LOL The one we have right now is from the humane society. He was ripped to shreds by a pitbull(over fifty stitches). We got him at two and he is now seven. If anyone comes to the shop and leaves their car door open, he will jump into their vehicle and want to go home with them. He's the most loveable pet out of all the rottweilers we have owned. Right now he is on his back getting a belly rub from hubby. We love love love rotti's. He loves playing with the chickens and would never hurt anything. Came across a nest of bunnies and wouldn't harm them. Biggest goofball in the world (hubby also owned a german shorthaired dog back in his hunting days)

• Been_There_Done_That
    Been_There_Done_That

My best dog that has inspired memories was an Australian Cattle Dog, I had to put him down after 14 years, it hurt terribly. I now have two miniature Australian Sheppards. They are smart also, the two brothers fight a little and are jealous of attention, but overall good, smart dogs. They are very affectionate.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/miniatureaustralianshepherd.htm

http://www.akc.org/breeds/australian_cattle_dog/index.cfm

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Too bad Rottis have such a bad rap. Our Rotti died because of cancer last year (age 12)..still a perfect speciman; we had to put him down because he could no longer eat or keep anything down. Rather than see him waste away in a couple of weeks, we said a tearful goodbye, thanking him for all the love and companionship he gave us.

• blondie
    blondie

I like terriers; big dogs are too much for me to handle physically. Too muich poop to manage also.

Bichon Frises (bitchin' frizzies)

Teddy bears are cute

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I grew up as a child with English Bulldogs. Very loving dogs but with lots of health problems.

As an adult I currently have a Shih Tzu and a West Highland terrier. The westie is so smart and perhaps my favorite breed. My Shih Tzu is loving to me but a little grumpy to others.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Mastiffs or Bullmastiffs

• Dagney
    Dagney

I love love love boxers. So smart and so communicative!

My best friend has a cane corso, an Italian mastiff. He is interesting...a bit aloof, but always on call as a guard dog. I like Rotts also.

small dogs, love the personality of dachshunds.

• kaik
    kaik

Czechoslovak wolfdog. My father was in K-9 unit when this breed was developed for patrols in the mountains by crossbreeding German shepard dog and Carpathian wolf.

Czechoslovak Wolfdog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit