Jehovah’s Witness elder jailed for 12 years for multiple sexual offences against young girl

by AndersonsInfo 48 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• freddo
    freddo

Well done Barbara! How can this be got into the hands of the local press?

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Barbara Anderson for President!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

How Holy Spirit keeps missing one here and there is a mystery. Thanks for posting.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

As someone who as been affected by sexual abuse, its so sad that there are so many victims. As someone who has been affected by sexual abuse, I must also say, ALL THESE CASES ARE F***KING AWESOME!!!

These bastards are reaping what they have sown. Their hubris will be their undoing. I hope Tony Morris cries himself to sleep after he prays to Jeehoobie.

DD

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Barbara says: "The recent arrests, convictions and lawsuits that are coming to light are only the tip of the iceberg. Stay tuned for more bad publicity for Jehovah's Witnesses..."

Attorney Irwin Zalkin is quoted as saying: "The WTBTS is like a house of cards about to come tumbling down (or something to that effect)!"

• Bella15
    Bella15

I keep posting to my Facebook the links to this lawsuits ... I have friends related to JWs.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A shocking case indeed ........may he rot in hell.

It is strange that the case is not reported on by any of the media that I could trace on line. Are we confident in the authenticity of tis source?

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I hope something very large is pushed into his smallest orifice over & over again by his fellow inmates........

Hopefully his life inside will be hell.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

AndersonsInfo - "When the leaders of JWs did not address this problem and turned their backs on the cries of the innocent victims of these predators, consequently, they sealed their organization's doom because 'what goes around comes around'."

I've said this before, but there's a compelling and fundamental irony in a former member making accurate and successful predictions about her religion, particularly considering...

a) the leaders of said religion failed to heed said predictions when they were made, and...

b) the religion's own undeniable track record of making failed predictions themselves.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Heartofaboy - "Hopefully his life inside will be hell."

Child molestors are usually kept segregated from general prison population for their own safety, actually.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit