Jehovah’s Witness elder jailed for 12 years for multiple sexual offences against young girl

by AndersonsInfo 48 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Barbara, you are my hero, you know that? That poor little girl. I'm glad he was reported!

• Heaven
    Heaven

This guy should never be allowed out of jail... EVER. Stats show these predators have very high rates of re-offence.

• Terry
    Terry

The backstory is where the real story begins.

When was this first discovered, by who, and was the congregation notified?

What steps were taken and over what period of time.

Those are the details which will illuminate the role of the Organization and its polices.

Thanks Barbara!

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Civil suit next? Boy, I really hope so....

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

To quote Simon from another thread: "There is too much smoke for there not to be a fire!"

There is one child molestation lawsuit after another in JW world.

The fact that there are soo many of these child molestation cases popping up confirms that the 113,000+ congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses are a retreat and hideout for pedophiles.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I hope he suffers some abuse where he is going.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Presumably David Dennis pedophile Jehovah's Witness local Kingdom Hall is Tavistock located 5 miles from his home address.

I have a list of Elders registered on the Charity Commission site for 2011. David Dennis is listed as an elder then with the Launceston congregation (1065243) a few miles away. Needless to say he is no longer listed.

An intersting coincidence however is the photo below which was published on this site a few days ago. It is of Bro Allan Robertson, also of the Launceston congregation.

So why are the local newspapers not running this story? Last week was a similar case with girl air cadets being abused and the offender getting 10 years.

George

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I take no delight in agreeing with you, JW Gone Bad, when you said: "The fact that there are soo many of these child molestation cases popping up confirms that the 113,000+ congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses are a retreat and hideout for pedophiles."

I've been saying that for the past 15 years: Let me repeat:

"THE CONGREGATIONS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ARE A RETREAT AND HIDEOUT FOR PEDOPHILES!"

The recent arrests, convictions and lawsuits that are coming to light are only the tip of the iceberg. Stay tuned for more bad publicity for Jehovah's Witnesses...

When the leaders of JWs did not address this problem and turned their backs on the cries of the innocent victims of these predators, consequently, they sealed their organization's doom because "what goes around comes around." In their case, the consequences for protecting lying pedophiles through their appointed elders and using scriptures to do so, is having the dire effect we are now witnessing with more to come.

Barbara

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

I wake up at during feeling so bad that I made my 2 little boys, now men, go to the Kingdom Hall with me. They did not want to go at all, but I made them. I took their birthdays away from them, I took their Christmases away from them, I took their friends away from them. How do these poor people bear it when they made their children go with them to the Kingdom Hall and out in service and into the arms of a pedophile!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

God bless you Barbara. I'm sure if there is a paradise earth or a heavenly hope, you will be in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit