Jehovah’s Witness elder jailed for 12 years for multiple sexual offences against young girl

by AndersonsInfo 48 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• St George of England
    St George of England

It is strange that the case is not reported on by any of the media that I could trace on line. Are we confident in the authenticity of tis source?

My very thoughts BB. As I mentioned on Page 1 there is nothing about it in the local press, Tavistock Times Gazette and associated local papers. A similar case a couple of days previous involving the sexual abuse of air cadet girls was reported with the guy being given 10 years. Strange.

George

• freddo
    freddo

Anyone here know how to get it to the "Tavistock Times Gazette" mentioned by St George of England above?

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Thanks Barbara.

It is hard to get some local papers to cover these stories and the JW connection. Two local editors have told me to pound salt. A few JWs work at the paper.

• Hector Mee
    Hector Mee

Dear Forum

My name is Hector and I have recently joined your community, thank you.

I am not a JW, nor have I ever had any involvement with JW's.

But that was to change in 1999, when I made the mistake of choosing a JW elder as my business partner. This reprobate was to ultimately set out to expel me from the business for no reason. I took him to law and won monies and royalties from him. But things are not over between us. I calculate that this reprobate owes to me £15M+.

During my legals against him, I was to find out that he had muredered his 3 year child by blood prohibition. I am suing him for deception: Would I have associated with him had I known he was a child murderer? In this extreme situation, are JW parents encouraged to proclaim their actions as 'love of Jehovah'? Can someone let me know how this situation is managed by the cult, please? The reprobate also told me that he 'plans' to commit suicide, making it look like natural causes, so as his wife can claim the death benefits! Is this normal for JW's?

At this time I was also informed that this reprobate had in his employ several convicted paedophiles, yes they are JW's. He would send these perverts out into the homes of unsuspecting customers.

The reason I have posted on this topic is that this reprobate must be an associate of David Dennis, the pervert cited in the above article, as they are from the same locale in Cornwall and it would be highly probable that they would be associates.

Any help in this would be hugely appreciated

• Racheljr
    Racheljr

I've read with interest the comments on this thread. I can definately tell those who may have doubts to the authenticity of this horrific story being true that sadly it is true. This man was an elder in launceston congregation. He has been publicly reproved only because he was 'repentant' he has recieved many shepherding calls to support him and his wife. His wife is standing by hi claiming "he is not a bad man he just did a bad thing". She has since turned her back on the victim and the victims family. Between them both and various family members of the paedophile many lies have been told to disparage the victim and her family. The elders continue to support them. At no point was the congregation warned that a paedophile walked amongst them with their children. Only now do they know, now he's in prison.

No support was ever offered to the victim or her family.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Sounds so familiar Rachelijr, same thing happened to my family. Sadly this is what they do in these situations, they support the molester and his family and pretty much vilify the victims.

My thoughts are with the victims and their families, hopefully they will wake up when they see the lack of love and move onto a more fulfilling life outside of an org that would treat victims like that.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Sounds so familiar Rachelijr, same thing happened to my family. Sadly this is what they do in these situations, they support the molester and his family and pretty much vilify the victims.

My thoughts are with the victims and their families, hopefully they will wake up when they see the lack of love and move onto a more fulfilling life outside of an org that would treat victims like that.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" No support was ever offered to the victim or her family. "

Whatever happened to "love amongst yourselves" ? The JW religion does not measure up to any basic requirements to be able to call itself " Christian ".

How did they manage to keep this out of the Press ?????

• Racheljr
    Racheljr

It is going into the local paper in the next day or so as far as I'm aware.

I am the victims mother.

I am ashamed to say I am also the daughter of the paedophile in question.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Dear Racheljr, you have nothing to be ashamed of, and welcome here to JWN. Any help we can offer is yours, just ask. Could you please be so kind as to confirm when this appears in your local Paper, and if it gets elsewhere ?

I think we can maybe get some wider attention on this case, not for any other reason than warning people of the dangers that lie within the JW religion, and hopefully, eventually, getting them to put in place a proper, active, working Programme that will protect the vulnerable.

Barabara Anderson and all of us on JWN simply wish that there be no more victims.

Love to you and yours.

Phizzy x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit