Jehovah’s Witness elder jailed for 12 years for multiple sexual offences against young girl

by AndersonsInfo 48 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2014/11/29/david-dennis-gunnislakeharrowbarrow/

David Dennis – Gunnislake/Harrowbarrow

29 Saturday Nov 2014

Posted by Author in Cornwall

November 2014
    Jehovah’s Witness elder jailed for 12 years for multiple sexual offences against young girl

jw

A Jehovah’s Witness elder has been jailed for 12 years at Truro crown court for sexually abusing a young girl over a period of six years
    David Dennis, 60 of Chawleigh Close, Gunnislake pleaded guilty to all 25 offences of which he was accused
    The charges:

1. Nine of indecent assault of a child aged under 13 years old
    2. Twelve of sexual assault of a child aged under 13 years old
    3. Four of sexual assault by penetration of a child aged under 13 years old
    The female child was systematically sexually abused from the age of just five or six years old at a previous address in Harrowbarrow
    The child suffered a catalogue of harrowing abuse which took place over a period of six years.
    Court documents showed that Dennis admitted that the child would beg him to stop the abuse but he would continue to force to her to do it regardless of her pleas
    Perverted Dennis showed no remorse at the sentencing and even blew a kiss to the family of the child after been sent down.
    The judge said it was a serious and extreme abuse of trust. The judge continued by saying that in his world Dennis may of been seen as a pillar of the community and well respected within his religion but he had a very sordid side to him
    The judge branded him evil and depraved as he imprisoned him for twelve years
    David Dennis will be registered as a sex offender for life and was banned from working with children indefinitely
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

Thanks Barbara.

Please continue.

I have such a soft spot for you. God bless.

GB

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

It just keeps coming.... I'm so happy, yet so sad at the same time.

So many victims have been through such horrific abuse, not only by the abuser but by the religion they trusted.

I just wish them all the best and hope they are getting the help they need.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I really begining to think is a massive problem. So far this fortnight there have been 2×13 million dollar pay out. One of which WT got kicked out of.The Conti case has a date set. 7 new law suites in texas. Have I missed anything out Barbra.

• flipper
    flipper

BARBARA- Thanks for posting this. WT Society is really getting notorious aren't they ? These crimes keep needing to be exposed , thanks for exposing them. We can all do our part as well

• besty
    besty

Presumably David Dennis pedophile Jehovah's Witness local Kingdom Hall is Tavistock located 5 miles from his home address.

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/ContactAndTrustees.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=1065222&SubsidiaryNumber=0&TID=796092

Seems that 3 members of the Pearce family are Trustees - the publically available contact details for Mark Pearce are:

TAVISTOCK CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES
    MARK PEARCE
    THE BANYON
    MILTON ABBOT
    TAVISTOCK
    PL19 0PD Tel: 01822870590 Email: [email protected]

• zeb
    zeb

"Blew a kiss to the family.." the bastard .. 7.62

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I'm glad he's been jailed.

But ... a 12 year sentence for 25 criminal acts works out at slightly less than 6 months jail time per act. I don't think justice has been done. Add a zero to the end of his sentence and I'd be satisfied.

• Zoos
    Zoos

You're doing a good work, Ms Anderson.

• menrov
    menrov

I noticed the Pearse family to be most important to this congregation: 4 members are trustees.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit