At This Point In Time Would You Ever Subject Yourself To A Judicial Committee?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

No what is the point once you have left mentally there is no need to be present whilst others judge you by rules you do not believe in. All it does is massage the egos of the elders ratifying their right to stand in judgement over you.

Told them they could waste their time if they wished I certainly had better things to do.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would be a thorn in their side and insist upon a list of accusations and witnesses and evidences, so I could prepare properly before I participate.

If I showed up, I would insist on taking detailed notes of what they say. I would extremely slow the process down by writing every last thing down. Of course they would not allow that, so I would abruptly leave and ask them to specifically write my statement into their notes that would say that I was not allowed to take notes despite their taking notes, and if any action is taken in my absence, my counsel will see them in court.

I would appeal any actions and start over again with the appeal committee.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I would politley thank them for their "loving interest in me and my family", and say that I appreciate the offer, and will let them know If I wish to take them up on it.

Then I would casualy change the subject and ask "how are you? hows your family" etc...

NEVER again will I EVER subject myself to meeting with two or three elders in a biased setting where I have no idea of their intentions of agenda!

I have seen how skillfully twisted they can be at manipulating situations before one even knows what hit them!

Elders have the knack of doing this sort of thing:

"brother do you think the sky is red?"

"um no, it is blue...."

"but if jehovahs advises us through his organisation that it is red, would you agree?"

"um well, yes, I mean, no...I mean...I dont know..."

"so do you appreciate the leadings of the organisation?"

"um sorry, what? I thought you were asking if the sky was red?"

"so do you admit to going against the leadings of gods spirit as evidenced through the organisation?"

"huh!?...whats happening??...the sky is blue"

"so it is obvious here brother that you are being subversive"...

• bigmac
    bigmac

i regard the JW religion--cult--whatever--as a small--exclusive--club--where most members are lifes losers and misfits.

so--you were a member for a while--but managed to break a club rule--and they want to ban you from the club---so--let them---no big deal--its all just a silly fantasy anyway.

just dump their rubbish from your life--you will feel so much better after.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Knowing what I know now...

YES!

I like to watch Jehovah's Witnesses squirm when their demon inspired doctrines are examined.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

NO NO NO!!!

One kangaroo court is enough to last a lifetime!

Uncaring, unloving, unfeeling, cold harted, Basters!

• greengirl8
    greengirl8

This is either a joke or a trick question, right?

• talesin
    talesin

I don't usually respond to your polls, Minimus, but this time...............

LOL!

not!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Its been said many times here before , the only authourity they have over you is the authourity you give them , deny them that and they become irrelevant.

They have no jurisdiction over me .

Of course not.

NO.

smiddy

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe

NEVER... NO WAY... NOT A CHANCE...

Did I forget to say never? Oh good... well once again... NEVER

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit