About Daniel Fitzwater-Exposed on Dateline

by LFitzwater 63 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I know this thread is old, but I'm just now reading it. And I haven't seen the other posts by "Olivia" - but I hope she goes away or learns something. Why is she here??

• freeman
    freeman

(((((((laurie))))))))

Freeman

• wildfire
    wildfire

MY DEAR LAURIE,,, I WAS SO SURPRISED TO SEE THIS OLD THREAD REVIVED//// I KNOW BOTH LAURIE AND SCOTT PERSONALLY ,,, AND ALSO DAN ( THE MOLESTER AND DESTROYER OF SOO MANY LIVES ))) WHEN I WAS CONFRONTED BY THE LOVING AND CARING ELDER BODY AT MY HOME A FEW MONTHS BACK... I LET THEM HAVE IT ( AND OH BY THE WAY I SECRETLY TAPED IT). AND DAN FITZWATERS NAME AND LOCATION WAS BROUGHT UP... SINCE THEY ARE TRYING TO DF ME FOR SMOKING ... I SAID YA THIS IS A GOOD ONE.. I KNOW THIS BROTHER WHO SITS IN PRISON FOR MOLESTING A CHILD ( NOT THE ONLY ONE) AND HE IS NOT DISFELLOWSHIPPED..BUT YOU WANT TO DF ME FOR SMOKING.....WHO WRITES DOWN YOUR RULES BOZO THE CLOWN...?????????? ... AND WHEN I READ AN EARLIER PART WHERE THE WT IS AFRAID THAT DAN WILL SUE THE WT...... I SEE ALLL TOOO CLEARLY,,,,, ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND REPUTATION OF THE HIGH AND MIGHTY WATCHTOWER BOOK CORPORATION..... SO LAURIE MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST ,,, KNOW THAT THE NAME OF DAN FITZWATER IS NOT DEAD,,, BUT ALIVE AND WELL AND AS LONG AS I HAVE BREATH IN ME ,,,, I WILL EXPOSE THE WITCH TOWER AND ITS CORRUPT OLE CRONIES, AND ITS RIDICULOUS CONTRADICTIONS .

• RonClawson
    RonClawson

I am researching the internet to locate references to child molestion and pedophilia among Jehovah's Witnesses in the 1980s and earlier. If any reader can give me a hyperlink, please do. Reach me at [email protected]

Also, I found it interesting that Laurie said the pedophile was a Presiding Overseer. In research it appears that most of the pedophiles have become elders then used their position to attack female children and teens.

My thanks to Laurie and other readers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit