About Daniel Fitzwater-Exposed on Dateline

by LFitzwater 63 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hi Laurie,

That was brave. YOU are brave. Thank you for what you wrote. Peace to you and your husband,

lauralisa

• herbert
    herbert

email this pop\st to rodney stark and his colleagues, together with a link to the WTS media site.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

thanks for posting that l. fitzwater.

it just goes to show you which spirit is operating in the gov body.

• noidea
    noidea

{{Laurie}}..

You are such a witness as to what Silent Lambs is about..You spoke out against something wrong. Until people are willing to do that the abuse will continue. Thank You, for sharing..It may give someone else the courage to also stand up for what is right and to help bring to light that injustice that has and is being done. Welcome to the board!!

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• bajarama
    bajarama

Welcome to the board Laurie!

baja

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you for sharing, Laurie. These stories still always shock me. After 50+ years as a witness, it's still hard to comprehend that there are so many stories, like yours. I have one too, but I thought mine was an isolated incident. I learned a few years ago, that it wasn't. Thanks again, and welcome to our world!

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Laurie,
    Thank you for taking the time to share your insight.

It's scary to think of the victims that have remained silent since they were children. They will have to listen in silence if the subject of the "apostates" on dateline comes up...
    that, or face disfellowshipping.....

as the WTS says, "What a loving arrangement...."

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Welcome, Laurie and thank you for sharing such an emotional experience. As earlier said, the Watchtower has lied to us all and continue lying to keep their facade of superiority up. But, with couyrageous ones as you coming forward and exposing them, their lies are catching up with them.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Great to hear from you Laurie. I've heard so many abuse stories from "sisters" that it sickened me then, and now to have it finally exposed in such a public way helps me and yet I still feel sick at heart for the soul murdering that has gone on for far too long. I wonder how the Society feels now with this abuse exposure on the heels of the Catholic Church scandal....sorta lumping them in the same mire as their arch enemy! How fitting.

BTW I've left the borg long ago, too many lies, too many cover ups that touched too close to home for me to be able to excuse or "pray" it away sometimes you just 'wake up and smell the coffee' and the stench makes you LEAVE!

I've been shy to this board (a lurker for months) but this is a subject that just won't allow me to keep silent. My heart goes out to all those of you who have been victims and I sincerly hope that you will find stength to carry on, to put it behind you and NOT let what 'happened' to you define who you are as a person, because I truely believe everyone can continue in your heart where your soul left off and become whole again.

When one door shuts another opens........and so it goes.

• TR
    TR

Laurie,

major hugs for you.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit