Is Anthony Morris III gay?

by Calebs Airplane 59 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

AM3 is married, his wife's name is Susan

Hmmm....

Why do I suddenly hear "A Boy Named Sue" running through my mind.......

"My name is Sue....how do you do?"

• sparky1
    sparky1

http://freudpsychoanalysis.com/defense-mechanisms/

I am not a big fan of Sigmund Freud but he had some good insights into human behavior and thinking. The part on PROJECTION seems very telling in regards to what comes out of Anthony Morris's mouth.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

He also criticized women for wearing tight pants, so he must secretly be straight as well.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I am not a big fan of Sigmund Freud but he had some good insights into human behavior and thinking. The part on PROJECTION seems very telling in regards to what comes out of Anthony Morris's mouth.

While this may be true in some cases, I don't think it's the case here. The Watchtower has always railed against grooming & entertainment choices that were against what the GB thought. It's a sexually repressed mind control cult. That's just what they do.

• sparky1
    sparky1

He also criticized women for wearing tight pants, so he must secretly be straight as well.-Apognophos

Maybe he has bi-sexual leanings and he is so repressed that he fears being turned on sexually by either men or women. Only he knows for sure and the rest is only speculation by anyone posting here; including me.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I can't stand the sight of Anthony Morris III and his speaking style makes me want to vomit. However, read this article and you may view what he said in his talk in a whole new light. I'm not defending him........................

http://angelasancartier.net/fashion-and-homosexuality

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

No idea if he is gay but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a c***.

• Watchtower-Free
  • fredPotato
    fredPotato

He also criticized women for wearing tight pants, so he must secretly be straight as well. -Apognophos

That was because he is envious of sisters wearing "spanks" and because he himself wanted to be wearing "spanks" (or being spanked in his tight pants) lol

If he can't wear them, then no one will wear them... makes sense.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Arrgh! My Eyes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit