Is Anthony Morris III gay?

by Calebs Airplane 59 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Tony Morris could possibly have homosexual desires. (I'm not even going to look up if he is married or not) As already mentioned there were members of the GB in the past (Greenlees & Chitty) who were pretty much confirmed to be closet homosexuals. I think the content of the ZV meeting speaks more about the sexual repressiveness of the cult, and the lack of intellect in the "spiritual food". From the reports here, that is pretty petty and ridiculous things to talk about in such a forum. I haven't listened to the information, but if I were a JW that went though everything to go to this meeting, then sat through a 3 hour spiritual beatdown over such nonsense....I would be very disappointed.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I don't think he's gay, but he is pedantic and controlling. But that's just me. Kate xx

• millie210
    millie210

I dont think he is gay but when you have a bunch of Bethelites already living a very pure life what else are you going to "counsel" them about?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

When someone bashes gays as much as Tony does, it usually means that the basher is trying to supress his extreme attraction to men...

Tony... If you're reading this, come out of the closet already!

• sparky1
    sparky1

I don't Anthony Morris is 'gay'. In fact I don't think he is 'happy' at all.

• Divergent
    Divergent

Well, if he is, we'll just change his name to 'Aunt Morris'

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Tony the Turd on a Sunday afternoon in his private Bethel room.

Yeah

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If tight pants are the cause of so much homosexuality in society today, how doeas he explain the homosexuality in bible

times when most men wore long gowns . ????

I've mentioned this before on a previous thread but I'll say once again, the garment industry is trying to market their garments

upon youthful sexual appealing attractiveness.

Thats why they have young slim adults wearing their clotting, not fat old bald headed obese unattractive men like Anthony Morris.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

AM3 is married, his wife's name is Susan, btw. That's how they introduced him at our SAD.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

How would he know so much about the designers of tight pants?

Anybody have a photoshop of Tony in a gimp outfit?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit