Is Anthony Morris III gay?

by Calebs Airplane 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

He must be. Why else would he constantly bring up "gay-inspired" clothing when speaking to such large audiences?

Nothing wrong with being gay. But he should just come out of the closet already and stop all this stupidity... Just saying.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Well, that's one way of putting it. I'd like to see him in rubber..................actually I wouldn't really. A coffin would be better.

It wouldn't surprise me if he is friends of Dorothy.

• DJS
    DJS

Ditto,

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

The research, published in the April 2012 issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, reveals the nuances of prejudices like homophobia, which can ultimately have dire consequences. [The 10 Most Destructive Human Behaviors]

"Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses, in a sense they 'doth protest too much,'" Ryan told LiveScience. "In addition, it appears that sometimes those who would oppress others have been oppressed themselves, and we can have some compassion for them too, they may be unaccepting of others because they cannot be accepting of themselves."

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Interesting the number of comments on the LGBT site hinting they think he's a closet...Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.

• designs
    designs

If Morris grew up in the Knorr and Franz era he got brainwashed against 'perceived' homosexual behaviors. Knorr would rant for hours that masturbation was a homosexual act and when oral and anal sex were DFing offenses it was Knorr who said these were homosexual acts even if done by married couples.

Everyone that grew up in that period of Knorr's craziness got their fill of warped sexual information from a true Religious Nut..

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I suspect that some tight-pant-wearing brothers are causing Tony The Turd to have some immoral thoughts...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jehovah(tm) appointed Leo Greenleas and Ewart Chitty to the holy holy holy governing body(R) so obviously Jehovah(tm) has no problem with the gay community. But then again the gb are higher than god.

Ooooh, the cognitive dissonance hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Watchtower-Free
  • minimus
    minimus

I don't know if he is gay but he certainly is odd. He seems preoccupied with men wearing tight pants and spandex wearing women. Personally, I know of no one that wears tight pants except overweight people. And if a woman looks good in spandex, God bless them!

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

George Couch who was a prominent heavy at Bethel for decades used to always bring up "homo's and lesbo's" in his morning worship comments. This is nothing new, AM3 was basically speaking to the the entire US Branch as if he was at a morning worship or lecture to the Bethel family. They are used to it already and I am sure if you were to speak to some Bethelites they would tell you that this is common place and the Branch Meeting was even tame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit