Is Anthony Morris III gay?

by Calebs Airplane 59 Replies latest jw friends

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

This has been going on for years:

WT 8-15-75:

Christian women are admonished to have well-arranged dress, to adorn themselves with modesty. This principle, of course, also applies to men in the congregation. In determining whether to wear a particular style, we can ask if the clothing or grooming reflects modesty, or whether it is immodest and proves embarrassing to others. Tight trousers tend to be immodest for a man, just as short or revealing dresses can be immodest for a woman. When a sister bends over or tries to seat herself modestly on the platform, does she have difficulty because of her short dress? Do we possibly, by what we wear or by our grooming, mislead others into thinking that we have loose morals or have a proud, militant attitude?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

hardtobeme -

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Is Tony the Turd gay????? NO! NO! NO! We don't WANT him!!!! He would totally ruin our reputation!! Just his boring sense of style in clothing disqualifies him from ever being gay!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Anthony Morris III...

x

a.k.a. "Spanxy McTightypants"

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Did a tight-pants epedimic break out in JW-land in the past decade? If so, I'm almost sorry I wasn't around to see that. I said "almost."

Seems like a pointless thing to get worked up about.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Bell bottoms and flairs were the rage when I was at Bethel, circa 1970. Brother Knorr said wear them in your room or hallway, not anywhere else. My roommate brazenly wore his to the factory.

What stares he got . . .

CC

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Another thing closet gays tend to do is highlight all the "masculine" things they've done in the past (i.e.: hunting, fishing, military service, etc)...

Tony The Turd sure likes to remind everyone quite frequently that he's a Vietnam War Veteran.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Perhaps he was a Lady Boy.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I bet Gerrit is mighty proud of his immaculately swept up & over hairdo being surrounded by all the other bald GB guys.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Is it true that the latest elders school trashes "non-practicing homosexuals" in the congregation ?? If so, this explains a lot...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit