Nov 2014 KM - a text message counts as a return visit!

by EndofMysteries 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This is unbelievable too. I can't follow the current changes whats going on with these people??

G.

• alexandre
    alexandre

YES,IF IT WOULD SO IN MY PERIOD IN THE ORG... I WOULD BE THE """BEST PIONEER"""

• MissFit
    MissFit

Stats are the most important part of a business. This way they can pad the results.

if you can count texts, letter writing, phone calls, you will have less inactive ones and count more publishers.

Its just a numbers game.

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, we now know the bible verse about "the very stones would cry out" was a typo.

It was meant to be "the latest phones would cry out" instead :)

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I blocked the e-mail of the JW who kept sending me crap. He wanted me to text him, but I told him it costs me $1 a text to send and to receive. Then, I told him to put me on a "do not call" list, one last & final time. He never adheres to it, so I know he's going to break it.

If he doesn't adhere to that, I warned him that I will go to the elders and the police (cyber bullying) for the start of a restraining order. That was a several months ago. Now, there will be a renewed push to e-mail & text me. But, I will not get his e-mails. We'll see if he figures out a way, like making a new e-mail addresss to get around my block. But, for now, I have Peace!!!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Skeeter- why don't you just say, "I don't have faith in the governing body and they are NOT the faithful slave", then HE will be putting a restraining order on you, then he would be throwing away his phone and computer for fear demons might possess it because they were used to message you, etc.etc.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

EndofMysteries, I am not dealing with even a normal JW. This man has obsessive thought disorder and is, for better words, in need of help. I've told him various things from

-don't believe in it

-here's proof blood is wrong, actual misquotes

-here's proof the generation teaching is wrong (or flip flops)

-pedophile cases

-don't agree with not goign to college

-disfellowshipping is wrong

-don't call me (about 25 times). Want no part of it. Let's agree to talk about anything but God or religion.

-JWs are a cult (about 100 times). (Yes, used the word "CULT" several times).

He gives it 2 weeks, and then sends me more stuff. Letters, certified letters, e-mails, texts, visits me not to be a friend . . . but to sit in a chair and read Bible scriptures to me from his phone. I leave the room, and he still reads. Call it a cult several times, yell at him. Then, he goes into another room and calls the elders, says, "Skeeter's demon possessesd", leaves, then in 2 weeks . . HE's BACK! (no, I am not kidding).

He tells me that he bugs other householders too. Even sent them nasty messages when they don't show up for a Bible study for 3 weeks.

So, finally, cutting off the e-mail, telling him texts cost me too much money, threatening the elders and a restraining order has worked. But, now the JWs will give him new reason to contact me. Becuase, he will have forgotten in 2 weeks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit