Science is right in its details, but wrong in its direction

by exWTslave 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane

He is not just the material self. He is essentially a “spirit” that acts through the medium of his body.

Until and unless you can explain what this "spirit" stuff is made of, you are speaking fluent gibberish.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have numerous PMs from people thanking me for things I have shared.....Cofty

So Have I.. So What?..

If your hyper-negative attutude was valid then sites like JWFacts . com are a waste of effort.

Why would your Endless Evangelizing make other Web Sites Invalid?..Your grasping at straws..

Pacloc was a classic example of what I am talking about.

He boasted that god strikes individual children with diseases like cancer so as to teach a spiritual lesson.

You boasted you know more about Christianity than 99% of Christians..Your both Delusional..

You keep on with the cartoons if you must.

Don't criticise those of us who make an effort to help others with well researched information.

Your a condescending ass when people don`t agree with you..

There is No Information that proves there is No God..But..

You "Evangelize Atheism" and everyone had better agree with you..

You fight an Imaginary Villain with Super Powers..God..

Post after post,thread after thread,day after day,thread after thread..Ect..Ect..ect..

For your Mental Health..

You should make an Appointment with a Doctor,to Discuss the Imaginary Villain with Super Powers..

Untreated you could Get Worse..

.........................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cofty
    cofty

There is No Information that proves there is No God.. Outlaw

Yes there absolutely is. We can show conclusively that any particular god is impossible.

The god of christian theism does not exist. It is a logical impossibility and it is contradicted by the evidence. The same goes for the god of Islam and any other god you wish to mention

Of course nobody can prove that some vague, undefined concept of "god" doesn't exist but so what? The more you debate with christians the more shy they get about what specifics they are willing to assert about their imaginary god.

More importantly we can show for a certainty that many of the teachings of the Watchtower are false...

You boasted you know more about Christianity than 99% of Christians..

I do.

Apart from goofy cartoons of GB members what do you do to help lurking JWs?

Once again you have resorted to sophomoric personal attacks. You do this every time I disagree with you about anything. Please try harder to behave like a reasonable adult. Oh and please turn off the bold font. There is no need to shout.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes there absolutely is....Cofty

You don`t have proof of anything..

Or you would be Friggin Famous the World Over..

Somebody finally proved the Big Question "Is there a God?!..

You haven`t done that..You Never Will..

Apart from goofy cartoons of GB members what do you do to help lurking JWs?

I expose a Real Organization,the WBT$..

While you go after Imaginary Villains and Beat Up on People who Believe in Imaginary Characters..

Get some Professional Help..

..............................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cofty
    cofty

I expose a Real Organization,the WBT$..While you go after Imaginary Villains - Outlaw

Here are 4 carefully researched articles I wrote on Watchtower doctrine with 17000 views between them...

Here is a thread with 65000 views showing that the god of christian theism is impossible...

You post photos of GB members with funny captions. Lots of people enjoy your cartoons. Sometimes I find them funny. Why do you feel the need to attack and insult somebody who opposes religious superstition including the Watchtower with evidence and reason?

Is it because you are a moderator of a forum of some the craziest christians on earth?

Pacloc came on here preaching and god who deliberately gives cancer to specific children in order to teach some spiritual lesson. You defend him and attack me.

There is nothing more incongruous than some of your nasty little rants that end with a sniggering mut.

• Kalos
    Kalos

Anyhow, what exWTslave said has something to ponder. Apply what he said to JWs, and see what happens!

JWs are quick to notice apostate tone from their members and practice disfellowshipping and shunning, yet they do not do the same with the Bible which has in its pages apostate thoughts also (Jeremiah 7:22; 8:8) For example, if God did not test Adam and Eve, then He has not said: “dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19) Hence they too behave like the scientists who stick to the material aspect of man and leave out the more important aspect of his IMMATERIAL side.

Let each one go by his experience. My experience is that when the spirit departs, body becomes nothing more than trash.

• cofty
    cofty

Kalos - How do you know we have an "immaterial" something called a spirit? Where is the evidence?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Here are 4 carefully researched articles I wrote on Watchtower doctrine with 17000 views between them.....Cofty

Seriously..So what?!..

I`ve gotten that many views on One Thread..LOL!!..

I`ll bet if I add up all my WBT$ Threads I could do even Better..LOL!!

Here is a thread with 65000 views showing that the god of christian theism is impossible...

And.....Still the Scientific Community hasn`t Beaten a Path to Your Door..LOL!!..

You post photos of GB members with funny captions. Lots of people enjoy your cartoons. Sometimes I find them funny. Why do you feel the need to attack and insult somebody who opposes religious superstition including the Watchtower with evidence and reason?

I`m happy I make you Laugh..It`s better than pissing people off..LOL!!

Theres so many times you have No Evidence,you just Expect to Bully or Bullsh*t your way through a thread..

If you Want to Play your Going to Pay..

Is it because you are a moderator of a forum of some the craziest christians on earth?

I moderate on that forum..

So Psychotic Evangelists like yourself,don`t Hunt them Down and Harras Them..

You never gave those people a moments peace,when they were here..

You pushed them until they felt they had to relentlessly defend themselves..

Eventually that made them break forum rules..

You didnt have the common sense to just leave their little group alone..

One of the things I don`t allow on the other Forum..

Is launching attacks from that forum,on another forum or other forums members..

Like you just did..

Pacloc came on here preaching and god who deliberately gives cancer to specific children in order to teach some spiritual lesson.

You defend him and attack me.

I can see your angry about that..

Nobody gets angry at something they don`t believe is real..

So..

It`s Obvious You Believe In God.....Your Just Pissed Off With Him..

..........................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Island Man
    Island Man

I think the biggest mistake of the OP is confusing science with the wisdom and motives of those who develop technology. Science is purely our knowledge and understanding of how our universe works. The goal of science is purely to understand our universe. Science does not claim to be the pancea for all our problems. Science is all about gathering knowledge and understanding. How persons choose to use that knowlege cannot be blamed on science. Saying that science has failed to bring us happiness is as fallacious as saying that Math has failed to bring about world peace.

It is actually religion that pretends to know the answers for all our problems and despite the plethora of religions world problems continue. In fact, religion has actually been a chief catalyst if not at the root of many of the world's problems. So it is religion that has failed. It has divided our world, fomenting discrimination, superstition and even willful ignorance by fighting against the spread of useful scientific knowledge.

So stop blaming science for problems that have nothing to do with science but fall within the jurisdiction of morality, public policy, economics and religion. Stop trying to make a scapegoat out of science by your strawmanesque use of the term science.

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Island Man

When I wrote: “ Science failed to rightly judge and assess the true nature of its prime object (Man) for whom it works,” you are reading it as ‘science has failed to bring us happiness.’

By this way, you are also highlighting exactly what I am trying to say. Science sees man as purely material with full of immaterial qualities such as compassion, intuition …, yet does not see the source of those immaterial qualities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit