November 8th Special Meeting

by Chris Tann 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Baltar447

i think zones were done away with and now it's a branch visit. I'm not sure though. Im having a hard time keeping up with the chariot😱

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

yeah, I think it's branch visits now and not zone.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Maybe further alignment of "Gog of Magog" and "King North", implied at the Annual Meeting. But I doubt they will touch that so soon, but may be. It seems they are converging the "attack" mode of the JW staple "enemies" in those two entities for a possible future event involving a handy new "King North"="Gog" complex to aid the perception of the next stage of global developments, like the UN NGO mission continued, when the time comes, imo.

If I just took a guess some "USSR" related Russian centered intrigue will be the logical place they mislead JWs to for those amplified events in time. But I think they are planning a compound entity, rather than just Russia, for the final delusion. Total guess here. I do not know how they will correlate that with the apex meaning of Daniel 11:45, but by that time it might not matter any longer for the JW org anyways—they can just call the ministry off as "prophecy fulfilling brothers!", thanks! good bye!

If not that, then I'd take a guess at more JW "round up" organizational directives.

In any event the JW "self fulfilling prophecy" must roll on as "prophesied" by Bethell.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I have no idea but can guess.....

We are the greatest.

Give us money.

A 2 year old child got craptized. How happifying.

Give us money.

We are soooooooooo near the end of the system. We know this because people are forwarding non essential emails.

Give us ALL your money and assets.

The Governing body love you but need your money.

OBEY. OBEY. OBEY.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

One thing I know for sure, whenever the JW org attaches the word "special" to something, it never is.

• sir82
    sir82

Not sure of the content, but whatever it is, I suspect that JWs will have the privilege of supporting it by their generous donations!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Every special meeting for the last 50 years has been a must, very important, don't miss it meeting. Then it turns out to be more of the same BS from the WT.

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

Is this country specific? I didn't hear anything about such meeting in UK? I may have missed that meeting.

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

This is being called a zone visit. No one knows exactly what to expect other than talks just like the annual meeting. I have heard people say it will be other speakers than just the governing body. Either way its going to be boring, uneventful, a waste of my time, and likely to get every JW around me invigorated for being a part of this awesome organization.

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Keeping my fingers crossed for an announcement that the RC will on,y be Sat and Sun starting next year; hey, one can only dream.....

GC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit