November 8th Special Meeting

by Chris Tann 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Chris Tann
    Chris Tann

Anyone have any leaks on this three hour meeting we are having early November?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

5 bucks says New NWT in Spanish!

• zeb
    zeb

A special talk. years ago;one thing stood out. We were told it was simultaneous across Australia. i t was not unless the eastern side of the country had to wait until 8 pm to hear it. they didint,, it was recorded. Coming immediately after a four day convention it was more of the same.

• wandasoo
    wandasoo

I saw my husband had Nov. 15 @ 1:00 on his Kingdom Ministery phamphlet. Something is going on, but I don't know what it is.

• Chris Tann
    Chris Tann

It was announced today at our meeting. I think it may be a video feed. We will be doing the WT. Ours will be Sat. so no meeting Sun. Yay!!!

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

I don't think anything much is coming. They blew their wad at the annual meeting and even that was underwhelming. The live stream is Saturday at 3pm e.s.t.

• Chris Tann
    Chris Tann

You may be correct ignoranceisbliss (an excellent Living Colour song BTW). I just dont care anymore,this organization is not the truth,so whatever they do is just their thinking and has no relevance for me.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

5 bucks says New NWT in Spanish!

Si. Official Title: "El Newvo Grande Bovine KaKa".

They blew their wad at the annual meeting

Too easy. No comment

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Woah living colour! Gotta dig my vinyl out...

• baltar447
    baltar447

Isn't this the zone visit?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit