MY CONCLUSION IS: 'GOD' DOESN'T EXIST

by NAVYTOWN 49 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

transportu. Hi and welcome.

Life at an atomic level is far too complex to have just happened by chance. Evolution is a giant roulette table in the sky with a trillion or more to 1 chance of happening.

This still doesn't prove god did it.

There is a designer and he has left us to rule ourselves and prove the point of Jer 10:23.

This doesn't prove god exists. All this proves is that some people wrote some stuff.

How do you prove god exists and that the bible is even his word?

....and why does he hide his real meaning and make it open to many interpretations? Why not make stuff obvious? Why is it those that quote stuff from the bible just happen to have the correct interpretation over someone else?

Just something to think about.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

exactly Punkofnice. Not only do they have to prove God exists, they also have to prove their God is the right one.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thredeemer - Yusindeed. Sadly 'faith' is the thing that proves it to them...........or they heard god talk to them.....very worrying.

• sunny23
    sunny23

transportu:

God at an atomic level is far too complex to have just always existed without something creating HIM.

In fact He is far more complex than anything we know. If higher levels of complexity means a greater need to have been created then your logic is flawed when God is most complex ;)

• cofty
    cofty

Evolution is a giant roulette table in the sky with a trillion or more to 1 chance of happening. - transportu

On the contrary. Natural selection explains how complexity is built up from an accumulation of simple events.

Please tell me which books on evolution, written by scientists working in appropriate fields of research, you have studied.

• Heaven
    Heaven

When we are children, we are told what to believe. I used to believe in God as well as the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

But then I grew up.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

transportu:

Life at an atomic level is far too complex to have just happened by chance. Evolution is a giant roulette table in the sky with a trillion or more to 1 chance of happening.

There is a designer and he has left us to rule ourselves and prove the point of Jer 10:23.

So just commenting on how you are sure there must be a "designer" and staying silent on the many things mentioned in the opening post, it would seem you at least agree the designer is either (a) not guiding things anymore or (b) doing a lousy job. So there's hope for you.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great comment Heaven!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

My study of the Bible with the help of the WTS helped me debunk many Bible interpretations. My debunking of the WTS has left me with little practical alternative than God does not exist.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Life at an atomic level is far too complex to have just happened by chance.

*** more complex than an omnipotent God with no beginning?

Evolution is a giant roulette table in the sky with a trillion or more to 1 chance of happening.

*** this argument always makes me laugh. Forget what the odds of an ominpotent god existing out of nothing is, but a trillion to 1 might as well be a 100% chance of happening when you have unlimited time. Of course a trillion to 1 is your figure, I'd say more like 14.5 Billion : 1, which of course as we all know did in fact happen just as the statistic predicts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit