MY CONCLUSION IS: 'GOD' DOESN'T EXIST

by NAVYTOWN 49 Replies latest jw friends

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

There is no visible god who protects us. If one says that a god protects him, then, this god is biased, because he does not protect innocent palestinian boys who died on account of Israel misils. For practice purposes, there is no god with us.

• punkofnice
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Everyone is an atheist to some degree as there are thousands of gods. If you don't believe in at least one of them, you're atheist.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

punkofnice - excellent comment, powerful picture.

A picture really can represent a thousand words.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

'For practical purposes, there is no god with us.'

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

the universe owes us nothing

we exist for no reason or purpose.

the fact we exist is mere coincidence, so live in the now and be happy. In 100 years all of us will be dust for eternity

• prologos
    prologos

WallsoJ. : "---in 100 years---" ? You under-estimate the power of scientists. they are not ruling invisibly.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

punkofnice

excellent pic, that is truth

for those that claim atheism creates more questions than it answers please answer the question how God came into existence BEFORE you presuppose your argument that God existing is an easily accepted fact

if your answer to that question is "we don't know" or has anything to do with faith then your argument is at best no better than atheism and at worst complete garbage

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I fully agree with the opening post, particularly when it came to the 2004 Indonesia tsunami and the 2010 Haiti earthquake taking innocent children the way they did.

Further, if God doesn't like my thoughts on that, I am sure he can find my cell number and prove himself to me and tell me why such tragedy must occur from time to time.

• transportu
    transportu

Life at an atomic level is far too complex to have just happened by chance. Evolution is a giant roulette table in the sky with a trillion or more to 1 chance of happening.

There is a designer and he has left us to rule ourselves and prove the point of Jer 10:23.

American King James Version

O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walks to direct his steps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit