MY CONCLUSION IS: 'GOD' DOESN'T EXIST

by NAVYTOWN 49 Replies latest jw friends

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I have come to the conclusion that there is no God. Period!!! If there was a loving, righteous, all-knowing, all powerful God up there somewhere, where is he and what good is he??? We have today's school shootings in Washington state, terrorist acts worldwide killing innocent people, famines, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, AIDS, Ebola, 9-11, the Kennedy and MLK assassinations, etc.etc. The sum total of all 'help' received from 'God': ZERO!!!!! Nothing at all!!! How long will we buy the answer that 'Satan' is causing these bad events to occur??? What?....God gives Satan a free pass while countless numbers of 'God's Children' suffer with absolutely NO intervention from him??? Sorry, it just makes no sense at all. No help from God has ever come or will ever come. So my conclusion is that there is no 'God' up in Heaven looking down 'lovingly' on us. Of course all this is just MY conclusion, you are welcome to your own views. But, the next time there is a tragedy in which innocent lives are senselessly snuffed out, as yourself this simple question: 'Where was God???' The answer will be the same as always: He doesn't exist!!!

• Randomthoughts
    Randomthoughts

What are you talking about? here is proof:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ebola-patient-dr-kent-brantly-god-saved-life/story?id=25060979

PS I completely agree NavyTown.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Welcome to my Religion...grab a beer and get naked!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

So god has a name - Zmapp

• Randomthoughts
    Randomthoughts

Praise be the all knowing Zmapp!

• punkofnice
  • Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

- Epicurus 33 AD

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Fundies find their keys sometimes and sports stars use skydaddy as a talisman with variable success rate, what more proof do you need!

• bigmac
    bigmac

can someone tell me where--in the bible---there is an account of satan killing anyone ?

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Only once, when he killed Jobs ten children, Job 1:12, 19.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit